According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Brain Pacemakers market is expected to reach USD 4.33 Billion by the year 2027, in terms of value at a CAGR of 15.9%. Brain pacemaker is a neurostimulator, having an ability to send electrical impulses, through implanted electrodes, to specific targets in the brain for the treatment of neurological disorders. Deep brain stimulation (DBS) is a neurosurgical procedure involving the placement of brain pacemakers to treat neurological disorders. Increasing healthcare expenditure investments in the market, which augment the technological advancements in brain pacemakers, are estimated to shape the growth of the brain pacemaker market.
These advancements include enhanced microelectrode designs, robot-assisted implantation, multi-target stimulation, integrated implantable pulse generators, individualized directed programming, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Due to the technological advancements in recent times, brain pacemakers have demonstrated lesser adverse effects and greater efficacy and symptomatic relief in patients with movement disorders as compared to conventional methods.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to Understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1999
Also, the potential benefits of deep brain stimulation therapy, such as better management of postoperative outcomes and long-term efficacy, are projected to facilitate the growth of the brain pacemaker market over the forecast period.
Furthermore, these advancements aid clinical researchers and physicians in investigational efficacy studies for the usage of Deep brain stimulation (DBS) in off-label clinical applications such as depression. However, high costs associated with brain pacemakers are anticipated to impede market growth. Conversely, the untapped potential of emerging economies such as China, India, and Brazil is anticipated to provide attractive growth opportunities to the market players in the forecast period.
Key findings from the report suggest
- The single-channel product type segment of the global brain pacemaker market is expected to grow at a high CAGR by 2027. The significant share is due to the use & adoption of single-channel devices across different medical settings. This segment is observed to grow enormously in the study period
- Different products are anticipated to be launched in the analysis period in the brain pacemaker market. Abbot is anticipated to improve on its St. Jude medical infinity DBS system.
- Along with groundbreaking technology to help Parkinson’s, this system uses a wireless IOS device (an Apple iPod) to control stimulation. It is a feature that allows patients to receive discreet, personalized treatment in the palm of their hand.
- The handheld programmer will enable to control how much or how little stimulation the patient needs, which is another breakthrough to enhance patient care.
- Clinical evidence from the INTREPID study reported that patients treated with the Vercise System sustained a 48% improvement in motor function as measured by the Unified Parkinson’s Disease Rating Scale (UPDRS).
- The three major manufacturers of brain pacemaker focused on neurology and had approximately $1billion in combined sales in the most recent reported quarter. Medtronic’s brain therapies group is the leader, with $522 million in sales in the most recent quarter, though it does not break out DBS sales specifically. Abbott’s neuromodulation unit had $300 million in global sales, with approximately 10% coming from DBS sales, but it says DBS has been growing since its launch in the U.S. last year.
- Abbott Laboratories acquired the DBS business with its acquisition of St. Jude Medical last year, and Boston Scientific, which currently offers its DBS system in Europe, hopes to receive U.S. approval by year-end. The combined company aimed to offer potent health resources and advanced connected medical devices to gain momentum in the health care industry.
- An estimated ten million people globally are affected by Parkinson’s disease, causing symptoms such as shaking or tremors, muscle stiffness, and slowness of movement.
- The major players in the brain pacemaker market are PINS medical, Boston group, Abbott, and Medtronic, Aleva neurotherapeutics, and others.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1999
This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional and country levels to provide an analysis of the industry trends in each segment and sub-segment from 2017 to 2027. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the brain pacemaker market into product types, application types, sales channels, end-user type, and region.
Based on the product (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Single Channel
- Dual Channel
Based on Applications (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027):
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
Based on the end-user (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers & Clinics
Based on the Sales channel (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Channel sales
- Direct sales
Based on Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/brain-pacemaker-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370