According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Brachytherapy Market valued at USD 368.8 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 531.4 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 4.7%. It is a treatment used for the treatment of malignancy; it is done by placing radioactive material inside the body; it is also called internal radiation. The therapy allows doctors to deliver high doses of radiation to specific parts of the body rather than using conventional forms of radiation therapy where radiation is given outside the body. This process targets the tumor and reduces radiation to the nearby healthy tissue.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2640
According to the reports of WHO, the global cancer burden had estimated to be about 18.1 million new cases and 9.6 million deaths by 2018. According to an estimation around 17 million registered breast cancer in 2017, wherein 10 million had prostate cancer in 2017 across the globe. Due to the rise in technological advancements, R&D investments are likely to propel the growth of the market; also, the increase in healthcare awareness are factors improving market growth. However, side effects obtained by the therapy, and availability of other alternative substitute therapies are the primary restraint to the market. North America had held significant market value in the year 2018, owing to the rise in the prevalence of malignancy, and an increase in the healthcare expenditure, and also government funding for better treatment of tumors.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In 2018 the Journal of the American Medical for the treatment of prostate cancer registered the efficient usage of brachytherapy in combination with EBRT (external beam radiotherapy)
- Recent advances have been done for the treatment of head, and neck soft tissue sarcoma (HNSTS) here the use of Radioactive I Seed (RIS) implantation brachytherapy is done. It is a type of low-dose-rate brachytherapy, characterized by delivering high radiation dose to tumor target while safely sparing the adjacent normal tissue, for improving the effectiveness HNSTS is combined with EBRT i.t is also useful in prostate cancer, lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, rectal cancer, cervical cancer, head, and neck cancer, and for rectal cancer, this treatment also has been given a referenced by NCCN Guidelines of Rectal Cancer in 2015 for rectal carcinoma.
- Currently, clinical trials are being performed using interstitial brachytherapy for boosting the treatment of anal cancer in the year 2018 it was performed using Low Dose rate brachytherapy and also by high dose rate Brachytherapy.
- High Dose rate brachytherapy was found to have the highest market share in the year 2018 based on segment of type as it more powerful form of internally delivered radiation therapy that destroys many types of the tumor; also it provides precise radiation therapy used alone or applied after surgery to help prevent recurrence of the tumor.
- The AccuBoost Technique is non-invasive breast brachytherapy that reduces the chances of tumors in stage I and II breast cancer. It also helps in preventing the relapse as it kills the tumor bed. AccuBoost technique has driven the market and is likely to boost the market in India, as the survival rate for breast tumors continues to remain high.
- By Application, segment prostate cancer registered a highest market share of about 40.6% in the year 2018. It is expected to reach a CAGR of 5.2%, which was the largest on account of the market.
- Key participants include Eckert & Ziegler BEBIG, IsoRay Medical, Inc., Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Argon Medical Devices Inc., Panacea Medical Technologies, Elekta AB, Boston Scientific Corporation, CR Bard Inc., GE Healthcare, and Varian Medical Systems, Inc
Order Your Copy Now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2640
For the purpose of this purpose, Reports and Data have segmented the Brachytherapy market on the basis of Types, Products, Applications, end use, and region.
Types Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- High Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy
- Low Dose Rate (LDR) Brachytherapy
Products Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2024)
- Brachytherapy After Loader
- Brachytherapy Applicators
- Intraluminal Applicators
- Interstitial Applicators
- Intraoperative and Surface Applicators
- Brachytherapy Software
Applications Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2024
- Cervical cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Gynecological Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Other Cancers
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2024)
- Oncology Treatment Centers
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/brachytherapy-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2024)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370