The global blue light therapy market is expected to reach USD 337.1 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Blue light therapy makes use of blue light to treat specific conditions or disorders that may or may not be related to skin and is recognized as a pain-free procedure.
Growing prevalence of acne is likely to boost market demand in the forecast period. Blue light therapy is a kind of noninvasive treatment for acne vulgaris where blue light is deployed to destroy specific acne-causing bacteria on the skin. As per the American Academy of Dermatology, light therapies have proved to be promising in treating acne, and numerous individuals have observed a considerable betterment in the health of their skin after several sessions. It may be implemented to treat conditions that have already occurred on the skin or to control the condition before an acne outbreak occurs.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to Understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2490
Increasing prevalence of seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is estimated to drive the growth of the market in the upcoming years. Narrow-band blue light is equally effective as bright white-light for treating SAD, a form of depression associated with seasonal changes. As per the American Psychiatric Association, in the U.S. every year approximately 5.0% of adults suffer from this disorder, which can last for nearly 40% of the year. Women have a higher tendency to get affected by SAD as compared to men, and younger people are more likely to get affected than older ones. Additionally, risk factors for SAD, other than the ones mentioned above, comprise a family history of SAD or some kind of depressive disorder, and bipolar disorder, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By product type, light box contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 4.5% in the forecast period. Blue light therapy is generally carried out using a box of fluorescent lights, which aids in treating various types of depression, sleep disorders, and other conditions related to skin.
- By application, seasonal affective disorder (SAD) held the largest market share in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 5.0% in the forecast period. Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is a kind of depression that is associated with seasonal changes. SAD occurs at nearly the same time each year, and its treatment may comprise blue light therapy, among other methods.
- By end-users, home care settings are likely to grow at the highest rate in the forecast period.
- The market in North America contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is estimated to witness a growth rate of 4.3% in the forecast period. The market dominance is owing to the higher acceptance of advanced technologies, well-established healthcare facilities, and surging incidence of target conditions, among others.
- Key participants include Philps Koninklijke NV, Sphere Gadget Technologies, Aura Daylight, North Light Technologies, Veriflux Inc., Nature Bright, Klarstein, Zepter International, PhotoMedex, and Beurer, among others.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2490
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global blue light therapy market on the basis of product type, application, end-users, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Light Box
- Floor & Desk Lamps
- Light Visor
- Handheld Devices for Skin Treatment (HDST)
- Blue Light Therapy Bulbs
- Dawn Simulator
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Winter Blues
- Acne Vulgaris
- Sleeping Disorders
- Seasonal Affective Disorders (SAD)
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Homecare Settings
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/blue-light-therapy-market
Read More Reports:-
Metamizole Magnesium Market By Type (Granules And Powder), By Application (Capsules, Tablets, And Others), And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Metformin Hydrochloride Market Size, Trend and Growth By Type (Metformin HCL, Metformin DC, Others), Application Type (Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets, Metformin Hydrochloride Extended-Release Tablets, Others), And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Pentazocine Market By Type (Injections, Tablets), By Application (Adults, Children, Elderly), And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Particle Therapy Systems Market By Type (Proton Therapy, Heavy Ion Therapy), By Application (Research And Treatment), By Product And Service (Cyclotrons, Synchrotrons, Synchrocyclotrons), By System (Single Room, Multi Room), By Cancer Type And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Bovine Blood Plasma Derivatives Market Size, Share & Trends, By Type (Bovine Serum, FBS, Bovine Serum Albumin, Fibrinogen, Protein Ingredient, Others), By Application (Scientific Research, Industrial Production, Feed, Others), And Regional Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370