According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the Global Artificial Ventilators and Anesthesia Masks Market was valued at USD 2.17 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 3.13 Billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 4.6%. Artificial ventilators and anesthesia masks are devices that provide better ventilation by offering novel modes of ventilation such as pressure control ventilation, synchronized intermittent compulsory ventilation, etc. Several factors, such as rising respiratory problems, lung cancer, COPD, etc. have increased the demand for artificial ventilation and anesthesia masks. With rising accidents and emergency cases, there has been a rise in the number of emergency rooms and operation rooms.
This has further led to an increase in the demand for artificial ventilators and anesthesia masks. There has also been a rise in the numbers of the geriatric population. This has led to a further increase in the number of emergency cases and hospitalizations. Therefore there has been an increase in the number of emergency rooms and operation rooms. This has led to a rise in the demand for artificial ventilators and anesthesia masks. The high costs and improper infrastructure are expected to restrain market growth.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to Understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1682
Further key findings from the report suggest
- There has been a rise in the geriatric population leading to an increase in the number of hospitalizations. This has further led to the spiraling demand for anesthesia masks and artificial ventilators.
- The rising number of respiratory problems and lung diseases has led to an increase in the demand for artificial ventilators and anesthesia masks.
- An increase in the number of hospitals and emergency rooms has been a critical factor in increasing the demand for artificial ventilators and anesthesia masks in the market.
- The availability of both invasive and non-invasive ventilators has encouraged demand in the market. Similarly, anesthesia masks are classified into full face masks, nasal masks, hybrid masks, oral masks, nasal pillows, etc. The availability of such case-specific products has encouraged market demand to a large extent.
- With the increasing number of people needing hospital and ambulatory care services, there has been an increase in the demand for artificial ventilators and anesthesia masks.
- Homecare is one of the upcoming applications of artificial ventilators and anesthesia masks. This is due to the rising preferences of the people towards home care over hospital care.
- Operation rooms have the highest market share. It accounts for 51.7% of the total market share. The spiraling number of cases of lung diseases, cancer, etc. has led to increasing operations, thus, increasing the number of hospitalization cases.
- Emergency rooms record a CAGR of 6.4% owing to the high prevalence of emergency cases. Currently, emergency rooms account for 21.8% of the market share.
- The key players include Philips Respironics, ResMed, Air Liquide Healthcare, Gale Med, Dragerwerk AG, Ambu A/S, and Acutronic Medical Systems AG.
- Philips Respironics dominate the market due to their wider scope of products offered in the market. Their CPAP devices are the highest-grossing devices in the market.
- Asia Pacific is seen to be the fastest-growing region with a CAGR of 5.8% owing to the swift infrastructural and technological developments. The governments of the emerging economies are launching programs to make medical equipment and devices affordable. This factor has propelled the market in this region.
- The European market is the second-largest market and accounts for around 23% market share. The better reimbursement facilities, technological advancements, and heavy investments for research and development are the key factors propelling the market in the region. The region continues to grow at a rate of 4.3%.
- North America dominates the market with a share of 51.1%. The region has an established medical infrastructure and has a lot of investments for research and development. In addition to this, there has been a rise in the number of sleep apnea patients in the region. This has also increased the demand for artificial ventilation in the region.
Buy Your Exclusive Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1682
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Artificial Ventilation and Anesthesia Masks market on the basis of application, risks, and region:
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Operation Rooms
- Intensive Care Units (ICU)
- Emergency Rooms
Risks (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/artificial-ventilators-and-anesthesia-masks-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370