The Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market is forecast to reach USD 53.51 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. These devices are used for the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory diseases such as asthma, tuberculosis, pneumonia, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). These devices help patients suffering from acute and chronic diseases and respiratory diseases.
Growth in the number of people suffering from respiratory diseases, coupled with a rise in the number of surgical procedures, will boost the market growth. Factors such as rapid urbanization, an increase in the geriatric population, rising pollution, an increase in tobacco consumption, and growth in surgical procedures are also encouraging the growth of the market.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1369
Factors such as innovations in respiratory care devices and government support for the launch of these devices also boost the market. High demand for anesthesia and respiratory devices will also propel market growth. Growing demand for therapeutic devices for homecare and an increase in expenditure in healthcare will provide ample opportunities for the growth of the market.
North America dominates the market for anesthesia and respiratory devices. High per capita income and awareness of health in the developed region is fueling the market in this region. One of the leading causes of death in North America is a chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). This increases the demand for the product. Increasing investment in healthcare by the government will also encourage the growth of the market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Neuro-robotic Systems contributed to over 24% of the total market share in the year 2019.
- Anesthesia Delivery Machine helps provide drugs to patients in pain. It transfers constant and accurate supply of medical gases and anesthetic vapor at desired pressure and flow. It held a market share of nearly 27% in the year 2019.
- Therapeutic Devices such as infusion pumps, pacemakers, hemodialyzers, ventilators, and spinal stimulators attempt to replace certain critical physiological functionalities or provide needed pain therapy. It held a market share of around 28% in the year 2019.
- Diagnostic Devices is forecasted to hold a market share of 26% in the year 2027. It is used to identify the nature of certain phenomena, generally related to a medical condition.
- Examples of diagnostic devices are magnetic resonance imaging apparatuses, temperature sensors, or pacemakers.
- Hospitals held a market share of 27% in the year 2019. Research institutes are forecast to hold a market share of 21% in the year 2027.
- Clinics are predicted to have the highest market growth rate of 7.5% throughout the forecast period.
- Cerebral Palsy held a market share of nearly 21% in the year 2019. Children who suffer from the disease also have problem breathing and develop infections. Respiratory devices are commonly used among patients with cerebral palsy.
- Europe is forecasted to hold around 24% of the global market share in the year 2027. High per capita income and investment in the healthcare sector will boost the growth of the market in the region.
- Key participants include Ambu S/A, 3M Company, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Drägerwerk AG & Co., KGaA, Chart Industries Inc., Surgical Care Affiliates, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, GE Healthcare, Hamilton Medical AG, Invacare Corporation, Masimo Corporation, and ResMed Inc., among others.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1369
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data segments the Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market on the basis of Product, Respiratory Devices, Anesthesia Devices, Application, End-user, and Region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Neuro-robotic Systems
- Brain Computer Interface
- Non-invasive Stimulators
- Wearable Device
Anesthesia Devices Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Anesthesia Delivery Machines
- Anesthesia Disposables & Accessories
- Anesthesia Monitors
- Anesthesia Information Management Systems
Respiratory Devices Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Therapeutic Devices
- Monitoring Devices
- Diagnostic Devices
- Consumables & Accessories
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cognitive Care Centers
- Research Institutes
- Other End User
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anesthesia-and-respiratory-devices-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370