The Global Anatomical Models Market is expected to reach USD 55.87 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Anatomical models are, in fact, an artificial prototype of body parts like eyes, skull, brain, and nervous system, among others, to impart a vivid and clear understanding of various complex body functions, especially humans, along with a clear understanding of disease and ailments associated with it.
Growing demand for anatomical models in anatomical studies for providing effective learning and teaching is one of the major factors influencing market growth. Human anatomy models are superb teaching and learning resources. These are normally used by academic institutes for providing an improved and clear understanding to the scholars about the otherwise sophisticated and overwhelming human anatomy. Anatomical models make it easy for learners to comprehend the multifaceted operations of the human body parts. They provide a practical learning experience to the scholars and make it easy for them to visualize everything in a vivid manner.
Request free sample Copy of this research report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1295
One major factor that may hinder the market growth is the cost-intensive production of anatomical models.
The Asia Pacific is projected to be one of the key revenue-generating regions during the forecast period. The market is expected to have the highest growth rate of CAGR 1.5% in the forecast owing to swift growth in the medical sector as well as rapid rise in the research in the field of anatomical studies. On January 2019, Korea University Guro Hospital (KUGH) and the Kore collaborated to initiate a program which would use additive manufacturing technique to print 3D models for patients with bone fractures.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market for eye anatomical model is expected to have the highest CAGR of 1.5% in the forecast period in terms of units sold due to an upsurge in the number of ophthalmic ailments leading to growing patient consultation and number of ophthalmic surgeries across the globe.
- Scientific research Centers and education centers account for the largest market share in this market, which can be attributed to the mounting awareness concerning patient wellbeing, the growing emphasis on reducing medical faults, and the rise in the number of scholars opting for the medical profession.
- North American market is expected to have the largest market share with a CAGR of 1.4% due to the rise in the latest technological developments in this region, along with an escalation in the necessity and demand among medical professionals to have practical training to get an in-depth understanding of the concepts. overdue
- Key participants include Nasco, Laerdal Medical, Columbia Dentoform, 3B Scientific, Erler-Zimmer, Algeo, Fysiomed, Simulaids, Altay Scientific, and Frasaco.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1295
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Anatomical Models market on the basis of type, printing technology, end-user, and region:
Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; 2017-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Brain Model
- Torso Model
- Organ Model
- Nervous System Model
- Skeletal System Model
- Hand Model
- Eye Model
- Tooth Model
- Digestive System Model
- Pregnancy Model
Printing Technology Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; 2017-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- 2D Printing
- 3D Printing
- Poly Jet
- Multi Jet fusion
- Fused Deposition Modeling
- 4D Printing
End-user Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; 2017-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Scientific Research Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Education Centers
- Rehabilitation Centers
Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; 2017-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anatomical-models-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370