The Global Allergy Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market is forecast to reach USD 51.89 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This is mainly contributed by the increase in the prevalence of allergies among the population. The technological advancements in the healthcare industry, coupled with the changing lifestyle and food habits of the majority of the population, will drive the growth of the market. These allergic diseases can occur at almost any age, though some allergies are most likely to develop for the first time in particular age groups, especially in the geriatric population.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1370
Moreover, the increase in the geriatric population, as well as the growing prevalence of respiratory diseases due to increasing pollution and CO2 emissions, are some other factors that will fuel the growth of the market. However, expensive equipment and the lack of awareness regarding ailments for allergic diseases are projected to restrain the growth of the market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is segmented on the basis of product into instruments, consumables, and services.
- The consumables segment accounts for the largest market share of around 50% in the year 2019 and is speculated to witness the highest growth rate of 5.5% during the forecast period. Advancements in the healthcare and pharmaceuticals industry to detect allergic diseases in patients is the factor driving the growth of the segment.
- For instance, assay kits are necessary and readily available consumables used in life science research, drug discovery & development, and environmental monitoring.
- The market is segmented on the basis of allergen type into food, inhaled, and drug.
- The inhaled allergen type accounts for the largest market share of approximately 50% in the year 2019 and is also estimated to witness the highest growth rate of 5.8% during the forecast period.
- The increasing population and carbon dioxide emission, leading to increasing cases of respiratory allergies, will drive the growth of this segment.
- The market is segmented on the basis of test type into in vivo and in vitro.
- The in vivo test accounts for a larger market share of approximately 60% in the year 2019.
- In vivo tests are widely used by healthcare and research industries since they are able to simulate realistic and clinically relevant test environments and conditions.
- The market is segmented on the basis of drug class into antihistamines, corticosteroids, mast cell stabilizers, leukotriene inhibitors, nasal anticholinergics, decongestants, immunomodulators, autoinjectable epinephrine, and immunotherapy.
- The antihistamines drug class accounts for the largest market share of approximately 20% by the year 2019.
- Antihistamines are used to treat allergic diseases, especially rhinitis. It is an inexpensive and generic drug that provides relief from nasal congestion, sneezing, or hives caused by pollen, dust mites, or animal allergy.
- The market is segmented on the basis of end-users into academic research institutes, hospitals, and diagnostic laboratories.
- The diagnostic laboratories accounted for the largest market share of nearly 52% in the year 2019, owing to the growing prevalence of allergic diseases and the need for proper treatment and detection of those diseases.
- The market is segmented on the basis of regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate of 5.8% during the forecast period owing to the developing healthcare & pharmaceutical industry in this region.
- The Asia Pacific region has been adopting and advancing itself in terms of technology, owing to the growing population, rise in the number of people suffering from allergic and respiratory diseases, and the need for better diagnostic methods.
- Key participants include Omega Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Stallergenes Greer, Siemens Healthcare, bioMerieux, Lincoln Diagnostics, Alcon Laboratories, HOB Biotech Group, Hycor Biomedical, and Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics, among others.
- The companies have adopted various strategies, including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships, to hold ongoing trials and come up with new developments in the market.
Order Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1370
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data segments the Global Allergy Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market on the basis of product, allergen type, test type, drug class, end-user, and region:
Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Allergen type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Test type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- In Vivo
- In Vitro
Drug class Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mast Cell Stabilizers
- Leukotriene Inhibitors
- Nasal Anticholinergics
- Autoinjectable Epinephrine
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Academic Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/allergy-diagnostics-and-therapeutics-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370