The Global Acute Ischemia Monitors Market is projected to grow from USD 1.51 Billion in 2019 to USD 2.77 Billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 7.5%, during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of acute ischemia around the world, advances in heart monitoring technology such as advanced insertable monitors, increasing focus on the development of healthcare infrastructure around the globe, and high growth potential of emerging markets are driving the growth of the Acute Ischemia Monitors Market.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1212
Asia Pacific is estimated to record the highest growth at 8.4% CAGR during the forecast period, owing to active infrastructure developments in healthcare, surge in medical tourism, high disease prevalence, and favorable regulatory scenario in the region. In APAC, the fastest growing regions are China and India for acute ischemia monitors, owing to rising population and growing infrastructure. Australia is also expected to show substantial growth in the market for ischemic monitoring.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Acute Ischemia Monitors Market is projected to grow from USD 1.51 Billion in 2019 to USD 2.77 Billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 7.5%, during the forecast period. The rising prevalence of acute ischemia, technological advancements, increasing focus on healthcare infrastructure development, and increasing awareness relating to heart diseases are driving the growth of the Acute Ischemia Monitors market.
- The Portable Monitor segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period, owing to the increasing focus on ambulatory services and first aid care of heart stroke across the globe.
- Benchtop Monitors dominates the Acute Ischemia Monitors Market and is expected to reach USD 1.35 Billion in 2027, at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period, owing to the rising number cardiac surgical procedures, large installation base across hospitals and clinical and surgical centers of all countries and increasing focus on healthcare infrastructure development.
- The Surgical Intervention application system dominated the global acute ischemia monitors market in 2019. The market is estimated to reach USD 725.95 Million in 2027, at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Factors such as the increasing number of heart surgical procedures across the globe, coupled with the rising incidence of the target diseases, improvement in medical reimbursement scenario for heart strokes, and technological advancements, are anticipated to support the market growth during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth at 8.4% CAGR during the forecast period, owing to active infrastructure developments in healthcare settings, increasing medical tourism in the region, high disease prevalence, and favorable regulatory scenario in the region.
- Key players in the industry are Alfred Health Victoria Company (Australia), Angel Medical Systems Inc (US), Blue Box Health Inc (US), Boston Scientific Corp (US), Cardiowatch Ltd (Israel), Flashback Technologies, Inc (US), Intersection Medical, Inc (US), Medtronic plc (Ireland), NewCardio, Inc (US), and Scivanta Medical Corp (US).
Order Your Copy Now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1212
Segments Covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2017 to 2027. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data segments the market on the basis of type, application, and region.
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Applications (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Initial management
- Surgical intervention
- Surgical recovery
- Critical care
- Emergency room
- Long-term care
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/acute-ischemia-monitors-market
Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370