The global genomics market size is projected to reach USD 62614.6 million by 2026. Genomics has successfully transformed the way of preventing, managing and treating diseases. Researchers at the University of Paris-Saclay believe that we have entered into the third revolution of sequencing technology in the world of genetics. Moreover, several companies are planning to build third-generation sequencing technology to stay abreast of new trends. As per a recent report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Genomics Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Type (Products, Services), Technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction, Next-generation Sequencing, Microarray, Sanger Sequencing), Application (Diagnostics, Research), End-User (Research Institutes, Healthcare Facilities & Diagnostic Centers, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Companies, Contract Research Organization (CROs)) & Regional Forecast, 2019 – 2026,” the market value stood at USD 15888.8 million in 2018 and is anticipated to exhibit an exponential CAGR of 18.7% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/genomics-market-100941
Leading Players operating in the Genomics Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
Advancements in Bioinformatics to Boost the Market in North America
Among regions, North America is anticipated to emerge dominant in the global genomics market throughout the forecast years. In 2018, the market value stood at USD 6959.3 million. This is ascribable to the rising focus on pharmacogenomics and technological advancements in bioinformatics. This, coupled with increasing adoption of new sequencing technologies, will create growth opportunities for the market in this region. Rising preference for personalized medicines is another factor responsible for the dominance of market in this region.
Apart from North America, the market in Europe is expected to exhibit a higher CAGR owing to the robust support from governments, especially in the U.K. Asia Pacific is expected to hold a considerable genomics market share over the projected horizon. Factors such as increasing the aging population, high demand for genetic sequencing in China, and expansion of healthcare system are positively impacting the genomics market growth in this region.
By Product Type
- DNA Methylation
- Histone Methylation
- Histone Acetylation
- MicroRNA Modification
- Large Non-coding RNA
- Chromatin Structures
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain – Basque Country, Galicia, Catalonia, Navarre, Valencian Community, Ireland- Dublin, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China – Yunnan, Hubei, Shandong, Shaanxi, Sichuan, India, Australia, Singapore, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/genomics-market-100941
Detailed Table of Content:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Key Insights
4.1GenomicsResearch Spending – For Key Countries, 2018
4.2RegulatoryScenario – For Key Countries
4.3Overview ofGenomics Service Provider
4.5Start-upswith their Funding Overview
4.5Key IndustryDevelopments – Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
5. Global Genomics Market Analysis,Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1.KeyFindings / Summary
5.2.MarketAnalysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
5.3.MarketAnalysis, Insights and Forecast – By Technology
5.3.1PolymeraseChain Reaction (PCR)
5.4.MarketAnalysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.5.MarketAnalysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
5.5.2HealthcareFacilities & Diagnostic Centers
5.5.3Pharmaceutical& Biotechnological Companies
5.5.4ContractResearch Organization (CROs)
5.6.MarketAnalysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.6.5MiddleEast & Africa
6. North America Genomics MarketAnalysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1.KeyFindings / Summary
6.2.MarketAnalysis – By Type
6.3.MarketAnalysis – By Technology
6.3.1PolymeraseChain Reaction (PCR)
6.4.MarketAnalysis – By Application
6.4.MarketAnalysis – By End User
6.5.2HealthcareFacilities & Diagnostic Centers
6.5.3Pharmaceutical& Biotechnological Companies
6.5.4ContractResearch Organization (CROs)
6.6.MarketAnalysis – By Country
7. Europe Genomics Market Analysis,Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1.KeyFindings / Summary
7.2.MarketAnalysis – By Type
7.3.MarketAnalysis – By Technology
7.3.1PolymeraseChain Reaction (PCR)
7.4.MarketAnalysis – By Application
7.5.MarketAnalysis – By End User
7.5.2HealthcareFacilities & Diagnostic Centers
7.5.3Pharmaceutical& Biotechnological Companies
7.5.4ContractResearch Organization (CROs)
7.5.MarketAnalysis – By Countries/ Sub regions
8.Asia Pacific Genomics MarketAnalysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8.1.KeyFindings / Summary
8.2.MarketAnalysis – By Type
8.3.MarketAnalysis – By Technology
8.3.1PolymeraseChain Reaction (PCR)
8.4.Market Analysis – By Application
8.5.MarketAnalysis – By End User
8.5.2HealthcareFacilities & Diagnostic Centers
8.5.3Pharmaceutical& Biotechnological Companies
8.5.4ContractResearch Organization (CROs)
8.6.MarketAnalysis – By Countries/ Sub regions
8.6.6Restof Asia Pacific
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Genomics Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Genomics Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Genomics Market growth?
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business Insights@
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245