The Bovine Lactoferrin Market size was valued at USD 507.3 Million in 2018 is expected to reach USD 551.8 Million by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 1.0%. Surge in clinical trials by pharmaceutical companies for the establishment of lactoferrin is expected to favor growth of the global bovine lactoferrin market, says Fortune Business Insights
The Latest research report on Bovine Lactoferrin Market offers an in-depth analysis of the market. It further provides detailed description on the adoption of different products across several regions. Information on trends, drivers, opportunities, threats, and restraints of the market can further help stakeholders to gain valuable insights into the market. The report offers a detailed competitive landscape by presenting information on key players, along with their strategies, in the market.
As per the report, on the basis of product type, the bovine lactoferrin market is segmented into spray-dried and freeze-dried. The freeze-dried segment is predicted to account for the highest share in the market owing to the technical superiorities of freeze-dried lactoferrin including better quality and purity of the product, and comparatively higher iron-binding capacity over spray-dried lactoferrin.
The lower operating cost of freeze-drying technology is also an important factor that has impelled manufacturers to employ freeze-drying technology for the manufacturing of lactoferrin. This factor will further aid the growth of the market.
Key Players Operating in The Bovine Lactoferrin Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- MILEI GmbH
- Synlait Ltd.
- Glanbia Plc.
- Bega Cheese Ltd.
- Fonterra Co-operative Group
- Armor Proteines
- FrieslandCampina DOMO
- Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory Company Holdings Limited
- Hilmar Cheese Company, Inc.
- Westland Co-operative Dairy Company Limited
- Murray Goulburn Co-operative Co. Limited (Saputo Dairy Australia Pty Ltd)
- Nutriscience USA LLC.
Expansion of Dunsadel plant by Synlait ltd. Will Bolster Growth
The announcement of Synlait Ltd., for the development of its plant Will aid the growth of the market during the forecast period. For instance, Synlait Ltd., a canterbury-based dairy exporter expands into new regions and products, including domestic sales of milk and cheese. The $18m expansion to its Dunsandel lactoferrin facility is expected to double its manufacturing capacity.
What is the Scope of the Bovine Lactoferrin Market report?
The Latest Report provides a detailed analysis of the market and focuses on key aspects such as leading companies, product/service types, and leading applications of the product. Besides, the report offers insights into the market trends and highlights key industry developments. In addition to the aforementioned factors, the report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the market over the recent years.
- Infant Formula
- Dietary Supplements
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Bovine Lactoferrin Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Bovine Lactoferrin Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Bovine Lactoferrin Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245