The rise in geriatric population and the increasing demand for proper healthcare and medical services to suffice to their needs is boosting the global telemedicine market says Fortune Business Insights in their new study. The study is titled “Telemedicine Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Products, Services), By Application (Teleradiology, m Telepathology, Teledermatology, Telepsychiatry, Telecardiology, Others), By Modality (Store-and-forward (Asynchronous), Real-time (Synchronous), Others), By End User (Healthcare Facilities, Homecare), and Geography Forecast till 2026”. This report highlights all factors driving and restricting the growth of telemedicine market. The information provided in the report is collected from trusted source, within the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/telemedicine-market-101067
Leading Players operating in the Telemedicine Market are:
- SnapMD, Inc.
- MDLIVE Inc.
- Encounter Telemedicine
- InTouch Technologies, Inc.
Teladoc Health, American Well, and Doctor On Demand Hold Strong Foothold in the Global Market
Doctor On Demand, Teladoc Health, and American Well are enjoying stronghold in the global telemedicine market. Leading companies are focusing on strategies such as company collaboration with domestic players, and mergers and acquisitions to gain a competitive advantage in the market. Some of the other companies functioning in the global market are, SnapMD, Inc., MDLIVE Inc., Encounter Telemedicine, 2nd.MD, MeMD, InTouch Technologies, Inc., GlobalMed, and others.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/telemedicine-market-101067
Need to Provide Proper Medical Service in Developing Nations to Help Asia Pacific Register Rapid Growth
Fortune Business Insights foresees the global telemedicine market to be dominated by North America. Access to favorable reimbursement policies is supporting the market’s expansion in developed nations such as Canada and the U.S. In addition, the telemedicine market in North America is also driven by the strong establishment of healthcare centers and availability of skilled medical practitioners. Government support plays a major role in the growth of the telemedicine market in this region. For instance, the Florida Senate passed House Bill 23 in April 2019 to standardize the telemedicine and telehealth practices. Such support from government is further propelling the growth of the market in the region. Furthermore, the presence of major players of telemedicine market in North America and the surge in the number of e-visits will also help the regional market to continue its dominance in the coming years.
- Store-and-forward (Asynchronous)
- Real-time (Synchronous)
By End User
- Healthcare Facilities
- North America (the USA (District of Columbia, Alaska, New York, South Dakota, Maryl and) and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/telemedicine-market-101067
Table of Content from Telemedicine Market
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Overview of Telemedicine Services
- Reimbursement Scenario – For Key Countries
- Overview of Telemedicine Policies – For Key Countries
- Technological Advancements in Telemedicine Market
- Startups with their Funding Overview
- Key industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Global Telemedicine Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Telemedicine Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245