The global human papillomavirus vaccines market size is projected to reach USD 11.15 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.3% during the forecast period. The increasing incidence of HPV associated cancers such as anal, oropharynx, and genital parts and growing demand for HPV vaccines to help reduce the infections are factors likely to bolster healthy growth of the market in the forthcoming years. Additionally, growing cases of cancer observed in females will spur demand for HPV vaccines in the foreseeable future. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), higher incidence rates for vaginal, vulva and cervical cancer was recorded in the year 2018. According to the report, published by Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Human Papillomavirus Vaccines Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Bivalent and Polyvalent), By Disease Indication (HPV Associated Cancer and Genital Warts), By Distribution Channel (Hospital & Retail Pharmacies, Government Suppliers, and Others) and Geography Forecast, 2019-2026” the HPV vaccines market size was valued at USD 3.32 billion in 2018.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/human-papillomavirus-hpv-vaccines-market-101962
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
The study covers key players operating in the market along with prime schemes and strategies implemented by each player to hold high positions in the industry. Such a tough vendor landscape provides a competitive outlook of the industry, consequently existing as a key insight.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Merck & Co., Inc
Mass Vaccination of Girls in Kenya to Spur Growth Opportunities
The increasing manufacturing of HPV vaccines to maintain a supply-demand balance will surge the market’s revenue during the forecast period. The introduction of the HPV vaccine by the Ministry of Health of Ethiopia is predicted to facilitate the healthy growth of the market in the forthcoming year. For instance, in December 2018, the Ministry of Health of Ethiopia introduced the HPV vaccine through a school-based approach for girls of 14 years of age to immunize against cervical cancer. Furthermore, the mass vaccination of girls against HPV in Kenya will accelerate the growth of the market in the forthcoming years. For instance, in October 2018, Kenyan authorities started mass vaccination of girls against HPV.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/human-papillomavirus-hpv-vaccines-market-101962
By Disease Indication
- HPV Associated Cancer
- Genital Warts
By Distribution Channel
- Hospitals & Retail Pharmacies
- Government Suppliers
- North America (U.S.(New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Florida) and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Rapid Adoption of HPV Vaccines to Enable Speedy Expansion in North America
North America generated a revenue of USD 1.87 billion in 2018 and is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. Higher sales and value of Gardasil/Gardasil 9 along with rapid adoption of human papillomavirus vaccines across the region will boost development in the region.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/human-papillomavirus-hpv-vaccines-market-101962
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Pipeline Analysis
- Technological Advancements in the Human Papillomavirus Vaccines Market
- Regulatory Scenario – For Key Countries, 2018
- Prevalence of Cervical Cancer – For Key Countries, 2018
- Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions, and PartnershipsTOC Continued….
Fortune Business Insights follows a robust research methodology that involves data triangulation based on top-down, bottom-up approaches, and validation of the estimated market numbers through primary research. The information used to estimate the market size and forecast for various segments at the global, regional, and country level is derived from the most credible published sources and through interviews with the right stakeholders.
Growth rate or CAGR exhibited by a market for a certain forecast period is calculated on the basis of various factors and their level of impact on the market. These factors include market drivers, restraints, industry challenges, market and technological developments, market trends, etc.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates Human Papillomavirus Vaccines Market trends with SWOT analysis.
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245