The increasing awareness about breast health is expected to contribute positively to the growth of the market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Breast Imaging Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Imaging Modality (Breast MRI Mammography, Breast Tomosynthesis, Galactography, Scinti-mammography), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Diagnostic Centres, Cancer Care Centres), Geography Forecast till 2026” The growing cases of breast cancer around the world is predicted to accelerate the growth of the market.
According to the report, the increasing emphasis on early diagnosis of breast abnormalities is predicted to enable healthy growth of the breast imaging market. As per the American Cancer Society, from 1989 to 2015, the U.S. witnessed 39% reduction in the mortality rate of patients suffering from breast cancer and in 2017, there were an estimated 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the U.S. These statistics are a result of early diagnosis of breast abnormalities. The rising government initiatives and reimbursement policies is expected to create growth opportunities for the market in the forthcoming years.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/breast-imaging-market-100218
Leading Players operating in the Breast Imaging Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Siemens Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Hologic Inc.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- Dilon Technologies, Inc.
- CMR Naviscan
- Thorlabs, Inc.
- and others.
Escalating Demand for Superior Breast Diagnosis to Facilitate Growth Process
The increasing government policies for educating women about breast health and implications is expected to accelerate the breast imaging market growth. For instance, In October 2018, DenseBreast-info.org broadcasted three informational videos worldwide to educate women about breast density and its implications on breast health. Furthermore, the growing demand for enhanced breast diagnosis along with improved care processes, is predicted to favor the growth of the market during the forecast period. The increasing incidence of breast cancer is likely to fuel demand for breast imaging in the forthcoming years.
According to BREASTCANCER.ORG, about 1 in 8 U.S. women (about 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of their lifetime. Furthermore, in 2019, an estimated 268,600 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in women in the U.S., along with 62,930 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer. Besides, the prolonged life expectancy of cancer survivors due to proper treatment and accurate diagnosis are factors expected to boost the breast imaging market shares in the foreseeable future.
Segmentation of the Global Breast Imaging Market:
By Imaging Modality
- Breast MRI
- Breast Tomosynthesis
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- Diagnostic Centres
- Cancer Care Centres
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Breast Imaging Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
- Users Also Search For- breast center of greensboro imaging address, molecular breast imaging cost, austin breast imaging locations, novant breast imaging, 3d breast imaging near me
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/breast-imaging-market-100218
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Breast Imaging Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Breast Imaging Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245