The Urinary Catheter Market size is poised to touch USD 4.18 Billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of urinary continence is one of the key factors driving the growth of this market. Urinary incontinence refers to involuntary leakage of urine and is observed to be more prevalent in female as compared to the male population of the world.
The report provides market analysis to give a broader overview of the key players in the market. In addition, the report also covers key strategic developments of the market including acquisitions & mergers, new product & service launches, agreements, partnerships, collaborations & joint ventures, research & development, and regional expansion of major participants involved in the market on a global and regional basis.
Key Features of Urinary Catheter Market Report:
- Overview, Industry Life Cycle Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis
- Size, Trends, Growth Drivers, Constraints, SWOT Analysis, Forecast Analysis
- Competitive Landscapes: Market Share, Product Portfolio, New Product Launches, etc.
- Market attractiveness and Associated Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Growth Opportunities for the Existing and New Players
- Key Success Factors
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/urinary-catheter-market-101665
Regional Analysis: Europe to Hold Leading Position; North America to Showcase High CAGR
With a revenue of generation of 1.08 billion in 2018, Europe is projected to dominate the global Urinary Catheter Market share till 2026. This is mainly because of high incidence of urinary disorders among the geriatric population in the region.
Advancements in treating urological diseases will be the major factor driving the market in North America. In Asia-Pacific, the market will grow as a result of increasing awareness regarding urinary incontinence and its treatment. Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America will grow at a lower rate due to low awareness levels about urological disorders.
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Amsino International, Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- ConvaTec Group PLC
- Coloplast A/S
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cook Medical Inc.
- Hollister Incorporated
- November 2019: Pro-Lab Diagnostics secured a distribution agreement with CATHETRIX to distribute the latter’s popular Foley Catheter Securement Device in the US, UK, and Canada.
- February 2019: The US FDA green lit Safe Medical Design’s commercial launch of its Signal Catheter in the US. The device is novel as it has shown to reduce urethral trauma when draining urine.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
Our proven methodologies and systematic analysis help in making confident business and strategic decisions. A market study that conducts at Fortune Business Insights can save significant cost and time, and can help prevent making costly mistakes.
Order Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101665
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.