The global robotic surgical procedures market is anticipated to reach USD 13271.6 Mn by 2025 as per a report published by Fortune Business Insights. According to the report, titled “Robotic Surgical Procedures Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product Type (Gynecology, Urology, General Surgery, Orthopedics and Others) and Geography Forecast till 2025,” the market covered a value of USD 3912.2 Mn in the year 2017. Furthermore, growing preference for minimally-invasive surgical procedures is expected to encourage the global market exhibit a remarkable CAGR of 16.6% by 2025. The report also mentioned that technological developments in surgical robots will propel growth of the market.
The report covers:
- Global Robotic Surgical Procedures Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/robotic-surgical-procedures-market-100124
Leading Players operating in the Robotic Surgical Procedures Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Zimmer Biomet
- Accuray Incorporated
- Smith & Nephew
- CMR Surgical Ltd.
- Verb Surgical Inc.
- Avatera Medical GmbH
Gynaecology Emerges as Most Preferred Area in Robotic Surgical Procedures
The gynaecology segment is likely to gain significant momentum and lead the global market over the forecast years. Fortune Business Insights reports that this segment covered a share of 28.7% and is expected to account for the highest share in the market by 2025. The report observed that this segment is leading on account of an extensive use of robotic-assisted surgical procedures in the healthcare sector. Besides gynaecology, the orthopaedics segment is also projected to grow at a higher CAGR in the forecast years. This is ascribable to the rising number of product innovations in orthopaedics area. Presently, the number of orthopaedic surgeries conducted via robotic surgical machines is very low. With the rising incidence of bone injuries, the number is expected to increase in the coming years.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/robotic-surgical-procedures-market-100124
Asia Pacific to Upscale its Operations with Majority of the Revenue Generated from China and India
North America is anticipated to remain dominant till 2025 in the global robotic surgical procedure market. The market in this region was worth US$ 3070.7 Mn in the year 2017 and it is likely to grow with the increasing adoption of robotic surgical instruments and systems. The penetration of robotics is higher in the countries of North America than other regions. This is likely to create growth opportunities for the market in the forthcoming years. The market in Asia Pacific is also expected to grow with the increasing adoption of robotic surgical systems especially in China and India. The region’s growth is also attributable to increasing western partnerships so as to enhance healthcare facilities. In addition to this, governments are expected to collaborate with regional institutions to develop surgical robots.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Overview of the Robotic Surgical Systems Market (2017) – For North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of World
- Overview of the Robotic Surgical Procedures Volume (2017 and 2025) – At Global Level
- Pricing Analysis – Major Robotic Surgical Systems
- Distributor Analysis – For Major Manufacturers of Robotic Surgical Systems
- Key Mergers & Acquisitions
- Key Technological Advancements in Robotic Surgical Systems
- Regulatory Scenario
- Reimbursement Scenario
- Global Robotic Surgical Procedures Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- General Surgery
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/robotic-surgical-procedures-market-100124
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Robotic Surgical Procedures Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Robotic Surgical Procedures Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245