The global prefilled syringes market size is projected to reach USD 9.53 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period. Rising incidence of cancer and other Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) is expected to be the primary factor fueling the prefilled syringe market growth. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 9 million deaths are caused by cancer worldwide every year. In total, NCDs cause close to 41 million deaths, or 71% of the global deaths, annually, states the WHO. The National Cancer Institute estimates that in the US alone, 1,735,530 new cancer cases were reported in 2018; by 2030, this figure is anticipated to reach 23.6 million. Such widespread prevalence of cancer and other NCDs has generated the need for alternative solutions such as biological drugs. The administration of these drugs requires modern devices such as prefilled syringes, which is foreseen to augment the prefilled syringes market potential in the forthcoming years.
The report provides market analysis to give a broader overview of the key players in the market. In addition, the report also covers key strategic developments of the market including acquisitions & mergers, new product & service launches, agreements, partnerships, collaborations & joint ventures, research & development, and regional expansion of major participants involved in the market on a global and regional basis.
Key Features of Prefilled Syringes Market Report:
- Overview, Industry Life Cycle Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis
- Size, Trends, Growth Drivers, Constraints, SWOT Analysis, Forecast Analysis
- Competitive Landscapes: Market Share, Product Portfolio, New Product Launches, etc.
- Market attractiveness and Associated Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Growth Opportunities for the Existing and New Players
- Key Success Factors
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/prefilled-syringes-market-101946
Rising Instances of Opportunistic Infections and Injuries at Hospitals to Boost the Market
Infections and injuries caused by needle sticks can be hazardous as they can cause serious damage to the body. According to the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), USA, a needle stick injury is one that is caused by sharp and pointed objects such as blood collection and hypodermic needles. Increasing workload of healthcare professionals at medical facilities such as hospitals has upped the threat of opportunistic injuries for these people, thereby expanding the prefilled syringes market size. For example, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) numbered the injuries caused by sharp objects in US hospitals at 600,000. Thus, as patient care gets more complex and demanding, safety concerns regarding needle stick injuries are expected to gain prominence and lead the prefilled syringes market trends in the upcoming years.
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
- Gerresheimer AG
- AptarGroup, Inc.
- Helvoet Rubber & Plastic Technologies BV
- West Pharmaceutical Services Inc.
- SCHOTT AG
- Terumo Corporation
- Nipro PharmaPackaging International
- Other Prominent Players
Europe to Lead the Pack; Asia-Pacific to Grow at a Remarkable Pace
Among regions, Europe is slated to dominate the prefilled syringes market share during the forecast period, with the region’s market size having stood at USD 1.76 billion in 2018. Factors propelling the market in Europe include growing uptake of self-injectable drug devices and increasing preference for biological drugs for treating chronic diseases. Asia-Pacific is forecasted to showcase high-paced growth on account of increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and a speedily growing patient population. North America is projected to hold the second-largest section of the prefilled syringe market share owing to a strong presence of major market players and rising incidence of cancer.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/prefilled-syringes-market-101946
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Regulatory Scenario by Key Countries/Key Region
- Overview of Secondary Prefilled Containers such as Auto-injectors, Pens, etc.
- Prefilled Syringes Key Market Trends
- Overview of Contract Research and Manufacturing Service Providers for Prefilled Syringes
- Key Industry Developments (Mergers, Acquisitions, Strategic Partnerships, Collaborations, etc.)
- Global Prefilled Syringes Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Material
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Closing System
- Staked Needle System
- Luer Cone System
- Luer Lock Form System
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
- Complete Syringe Set
- Components & Accessories (Backstops, Plunger Stoppers, and Plunger Rods)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Design
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research & Manufacturing Organizations
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
Our proven methodologies and systematic analysis help in making confident business and strategic decisions.
A market study that conducts at Fortune Business Insights can save significant cost and time, and can help prevent making costly mistakes.
Order Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101946
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245