The global preeclampsia diagnosis market size is projected to reach USD 2,165.0 million by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period. However, the market was valued at USD 969.5 million in 2018. This information is published in a recent study by Fortune Business Insights™, titled, “Preeclampsia Diagnosis Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Test Type (Blood Tests and Urine Analysis), By Product (Instruments and Consumables) End-user (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The study further mentions that the market is expected to gain impetus from the rising economic burden of preeclampsia as well as the increasing adoption of sedentary lifestyle.
The report covers:
- Global Preeclampsia Diagnostics Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/preeclampsia-diagnostics-market-101519
Leading Players operating in the Preeclampsia Diagnostics Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Sera Prognostics
- DRG INSTRUMENTS GMBH
- Metabolomic Diagnostics Ltd.
- Diabetomics, Inc.
- Other key market players
Increasing Incidence of Preeclampsia Worldwide to Drive Growth
The rising incidence of preeclampsia around the world is one of the most crucial factors that is likely to propel the toxemia diagnosis market growth in the coming years. The condition is affecting both neonates and mothers in the developed and developing countries. The World Health Organization (WHO) declared that the prevalence of preeclampsia is seven times higher in the emerging economies as compared to the developed economies. BMC also published a report in its journal. As per the report, the incidence of preeclampsia ranges from 1.8% to 16.7% in the developing countries. It affects approximately 10% of pregnant women in the African continent. Hence, it is extremely higher than the average incidence of around 2% globally.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/preeclampsia-diagnostics-market-101519
Diagnostic Centers Segment to Exhibit High Growth Backed by Availability of Novel Instruments
In terms of end-user, the market is grouped into specialty clinics, diagnostic centers, hospitals, and others. Amongst them, the diagnostic centers segment had generated a considerable preeclampsia diagnosis market share previously. This growth is attributable to the presence of novel diagnostic instruments in these centers that are capable of detecting preeclampsia at an early stage. The hospitals segment is anticipated to remain in the second position in terms of market share owing to the rapid improvements in healthcare infrastructure in the emerging countries as well as the rising number of hospitals. Lastly, the specialty clinics segment is set to experience an astonishing growth stoked by the increasing rate of patient visits.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Preeclampsia by Key Regions
- Pricing Analysis by Key Players in Major Regions
- Technological Advancements in Preeclampsia Diagnostics
- New Test Type Launch by Key Players
- Key Industry Developments – Partnerships, Mergers, and Acquisitions
- Global Preeclampsia Diagnostics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Test Type
- Blood Tests
- Urine Analysis
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Specialty Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/preeclampsia-diagnostics-market-101519
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Preeclampsia Diagnostics Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Preeclampsia Diagnostics Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Dialysis Equipment Market to Reach US$ 22,405.4 Mn by 2025; FDA Approvals on Innovative Products to Boost Growth, says Fortune Business Insights
Psoriasis Treatment Market to Exhibit 8.2% CAGR, Rising Prescription Volume for Interleukin Inhibitors Segment to Boost Market: Fortune Business Insights
Medical Lasers Market to Reach US$ 12,327.8 Mn by 2026, OmniGuide’s Attractive Product Portfolio Will Enable Market, says Fortune Business Insights
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245