The orthobiologics market is anticipated to witness considerable growth with the rising number of cases regarding sports injuries and road accidents. The global market to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast years. As per the report, the global market was worth US$ 5830.1 Mn in the year 2017 and is estimated to reach a value of US$ 8261.6 Mn by 2025.
The report covers:
- Global Orthobiologics Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Leading Players operating in the Orthobiologics Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Zimmer Biomet
- Genzyme Corporation (Sanofi)
- DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.)
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
- RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc.
- Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
- Other players
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/orthobiologics-market-100173
North America Emerges as Most Lucrative Region Owing to Rising Cases of Obesity
In 2018, the market in North America was valued at US$ 2326.2 Mn. Fortune Business Insights predicts North America to continue leading the market through the forecast period. This region has the most favourable reimbursement policies, which drives the market.
Furthermore, the region has witnessed a considerable rise in the number of obese people over the years, which in turn, will result in the increasing number of orthopaedic surgeries among outpatients. Also, companies in the U.S. are adopting business strategies to increase the market share, which is expected to boost the market in North America. Trailing North America, Europe is the second-leading region covering a substantial share in the global market. This is ascribable to a recent approval of viscosupplements called Cingal in Europe. The market in Asia Pacific is also expected to offer growth opportunities mainly on account of rising demand for viscosupplements especially in India.
Post-surgery Complications to Restrict the Growth by 2025
Mounting cost associated with orthobiologic procedures is expected to affect the market’s growth in the coming years. Moreover, post-surgery hitches witnessed by some of the orthobiology surgical centers may impede the growth and hamper the usage of orthobiologics. Also, strict regulatory approvals for orthobiologics and less number of clinical trials are some other factors that may pose a serious threat to the orthobiologics market.
- Spinal Fusion
- Maxillofacial & Dental
- Soft Tissue Repair
- Reconstructive & Fracture Surgery
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Speciality Clinics
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/orthobiologics-market-100173
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Orthobiologics Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Orthobiologics Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245