Targeted segment is forecast to emerge dominant among various therapies in the global lung cancer therapeutics market, finds Fortune Business Insights in a new study. The study is titled “Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecasts, 2018 – 2026.” According to the study, the global lung cancer therapeutics market will exhibit an exponential CAGR of 13.0% to reach a value of US$ 48,725.9 Mn by 2026 from US$ 18,327.6 Mn in 2018. Lung cancer is considered one of the leading causes of death by cancer.Cancer can be a result of continuous exposure to asbestos, and unhealthy lifestyle that includes habits such as pipe smoking, cigarette smoking, cigar smoking.
The report includes thorough compilation of the quantitative analysis of the industry for the period of 12 years in order to assist players to grow in the market. Insights on specific revenue figures generated are also given in the report, along with projected revenue at the end of the forecast period. This study includes a widespread analysis of the key segments of the industry. This analysis sheds light in the current trends and opportunities in the Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market.
Key Points of the Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market Report:
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications, and manufacturing technology.
- The report also explores the major international players in detail. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, and production value along with the market shares for each company.
- Through the statistical analysis, the study depicts the global market including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, and supply/demand from an international perspective.
- Considering segmentation, the market is divided in terms of product, end-use, company, region, and other important aspects. Each of these categories forms an important base point for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report then estimates the market development and trends of the Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market.
Increasing Investments in Research and Development Activities to Boost Market
Various factors are responsible for boosting the global lung cancer therapeutics market. One among them is the launch of cancer awareness programs by both government and non-government organizations around the world. Cancer awareness and various treatment measures are increasing the demand for cancer therapeutics especially in developing nations. Besides this, increasing investment by market players in research and development activities to discover novel therapeutics is driving the global market. On the flip side, most of the anticipated drugs for lung cancer are still in their early testing stage and might take some time before finally getting launched in the market.
Top manufactures of Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market are:
- Genentech (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd)
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Celgene Corporation
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Takeda)
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Other players
Asia Pacific to Emerge as Fastest Growing Region with Rise in Cancer Awareness Programs
North America is expected to dominate the global market for lung cancer therapeutics. In 2018 the region generated a revenue of US$ 8,093.2 Mn. Growth in this region is attributable to the rising prevalence and diagnostics of lung cancer and the increasing adoption of advanced lung cancer therapeutics. Besides this, increasing awareness about cancer is enabling the market in Asia Pacific exhibit a faster CAGR. A few novel therapeutics are introduced in the market, impelling leading players to research on improved medication.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/lung-cancer-therapeutics-market-100473
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Lung Cancer by Key Countries
- Regulatory Scenario by Key Regions
- Key Industry Developments
- Overview of Current Advances in R&D for Lung Cancer Therapeutics
- Pipeline Analysis
- Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
- Erlotinib Hydrochloride
- Targeted Therapy
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Cancer Type
- Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Small cell lung cancer (SCLC)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Comprehensive analysis of the Aesthetic Implants Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Order Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100473
Cranial Implants Market 2020 Leading Players Updates | Industry Demand, Share, Size, Trend, Future Growth, Current and Future Plans by Forecast to 2026
Acute Kidney Failure Treatment Market Forecast to 2026 Size, Share Industry Development Analysis, Trends, Growth Factors, CAGR Status, Industry Insights by Top Key Players
DNA Microarray Market Forecast to 2026 Size, Share Industry Development Analysis, Trends, Growth Factors, CAGR Status, Industry Insights by Top Key Players
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245