The global prevalence of primary immunodeficiency is rising, giving impetus to the global intravenous immunoglobulins market. A report is published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “INTRAVENOUS IMMUNOGLOBULINS: GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS, INSIGHTS AND FORECAST, 2018-2025,” offers in-depth insights into the market. As per the report, in 2017 the global market was worth US$ 9,787.6 Mn. The market is anticipated to further expand at a CAGR of 6.2% and reach US$ 15,789.1 by the end of 2025. In terms of indication, the report classifies the global market in primary immunodeficiency, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP), and others. Primary immunodeficiency was leading the market in 2017. The segment accounted for 28.6% of the global market in 2017. During the forecast period 2018-2025, the segment is likely to witness expansion at an impressive pace. Diagnosis of primary immunodeficiency is gaining momentum and encouraging the adoption of intravenous immunoglobulins.
The report covers:
- Global Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/intravenous-immunoglobulins-market-100593
Leading Players operating in the Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- CSL Behring
- Grifols, S.A.
- Kedrion S.p.A
- Bio Products Laboratory Ltd.
- Biotest AG
- China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc.
- LFB SA Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co., Ltd.
Intravenous Immunoglobulin Application in Hospitals to Rise Persistently
Intravenous immunoglobulin is the most common route of administration of immunoglobulins, which is the chief driver of the global market. The rising demand from hospitals and specialty clinics is anticipated to encourage the adoption of intravenous immunoglobulins. Furthermore, key companies are increasingly investing in research and development of advanced intravenous immunoglobulins. Such researches are likely to enable growth in the market over the forecast period. Immunoglobulins are proven to be one of the best treatment options for various immune diseases. Owing to the high popularity of immunoglobulins, the market is foreseen to witness high demand.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/intravenous-immunoglobulins-market-100593
North America to Continue Dominating Global Market
The North America intravenous immunoglobulins market was worth US$ 5,587.4 Mn in 2017. The region is further expected to emerge dominant over the forecast period. The increasing number of patients in the region is anticipated to drive the regional market. Moreover, in terms of dominance of route of administration, intravenous (IV) is the most dominating type in developing nations. This is likely to enable growth in market. Besides this, the advanced intravenous immunoglobulins are being rapidly adopted in developed nations. This in response is fueling the demand in market. Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a promising CAGR. Owing to the high prevalence of primary immunodeficiency in Asian population, the market is foreseen to witness demand for immunoglobulin.
Intravenous Immunoglobulins (IVIG) Market Segmentation
- Primary Immunodeficiency
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN)
By End User
- North America (the U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South East Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/intravenous-immunoglobulins-market-100593
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245