A study by the American Diabetes Association (ADA) has found that around 30.3 million people in the U.S. were diagnosed with diabetes. The rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and others is boosting the global injectable drug delivery market. Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “INJECTABLE DRUG DELIVERY: GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS, INSIGHTS AND FORECAST, 2019-2026” predicts the global market to rise at a remarkable CAGR of 12.8% during the forecast period. The global market was worth US$ 440.5 Bn in 2018, and by the end of 2026, the market is anticipated to reach US$ 1,135.1 Bn.
Leading Players operating in the Injectable Drug Delivery Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- SHL Group
- Insulet Corporation
- Pfizer Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Elcam Medical
- Ypsomed AG
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Gerresheimer AG.
Advances in Injectable Drug Devices Focuses on Simplifying their Usage in Complex Procedures
“Traditional drug delivery are more prone to infections owing to their mishandling. This can be minimized by adopting reusable glass syringes and pre-filled syringes,” said a lead analyst at Fortune Business Insights. “These smart and advanced devices have proven to be highly effective and safe for humans, which fuels their demand in the market,” he added.
Advances in technology and design of injectable drug delivery are aimed at simplifying their usage during complex drug delivery procedures. The introduction of next-generation drug delivery offering high-quality and superior functionalities acts as a potential growth trigger.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/injectable-drug-delivery-market-101044
Introduction of Novel Injectable Drug Delivery to Propel Growth in North America
Currently, the market in North America is exhibiting the highest CAGR owing to the rapid adoption of advanced and innovative injectable drug delivery. Moreover, injectable drug users are increasing as these devices are preferred owing to their therapeutic and convenience benefits. The amplified prevalence of chronic disorders such as cancer, diabetes, and others is driving the injectable drug delivery market size in North America. As per the National Cancer Institute, around 1,735,350 cancer cases were registered in the U.S. With the help of an injectable device; chemotherapy drugs are delivered to cancer patients with ease.
Another factor responsible for injectable drug delivery growth is the presence of major manufacturers in North America. This further increases the adoption of injectable drug delivery systems. These manufacturers are planning to develop innovative drug delivery such as auto-injectors, smart wearables, among others in the years to come. Against this backdrop, the market is likely to grow in the forecast period in North America. As per the report, the market was valued at US$ 156.8 Bn in the year 2018.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of key diseases – For key countries, 2018
- New product launch
- Overview of technological advancements in injectable drug delivery
- Pricing analysis
- Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships, 2018
- Global Injectable Drug Delivery Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Device Type
- Conventional Injectable
- Pre-filled Syringes
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Pain Management
- Aesthetic Treatments
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Route of Administration
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End-User
- Home Care Settings
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Injectable Drug Delivery Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/injectable-drug-delivery-market-101044
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Injectable Drug Delivery Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Injectable Drug Delivery Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245