Rising at a CAGR of 7.0% between 2018 and 2025, the global immunoglobulins market is forecast to remain strong through the forecast period. Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “IMMUNOGLOBULINS: GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS, INSIGHTS AND FORECAST, 2018-2025” states that the global market was worth US$ 10,750.0 Mn in 2017. The market is further expected to reach US$ 18,378.0 Mn by the end of 2025.
On the basis of route of administration, the market is bifurcated into intravenous and subcutaneous. The intravenous segment accounted for the largest share of the global market in 2017. Intravenous is foreseen to hold its position as the dominant segment through the forecast period 2018-2025. However, the segment’s growth is likely to deccelerate during the forecast period. Meanwhile, frequent product launches will enable growth in the subcutaneous segment.
The report covers:
- Global Immunoglobulin Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/immunoglobulins-market-100571
Leading Players operating in the Immunoglobulin Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- CSL Behring
- Kedrion S.p.A
- Bio Products Laboratory Ltd.
- Biotest AG
- China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc.
- LFB SA
- Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co., Ltd.
Upgrade in Intervention Technology to Propel Growth
The increasing cases of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) and primary immunodeficiency (PI) are the major factors anticipated to drive the global immunoglobulins market. Furthermore, technological upgrades in the administration methods are likely to fuel the demand for immunoglobulins test and structure.
CUVITRU, a subcutaneous immunoglobulin introduced by Shire to facilitate the treatment of primary immunodeficiency, is the only 20% subcutaneous immunoglobulin in the U.S. without proline. Such launches are likely to enable growth in the global immunoglobulins market.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/immunoglobulins-market-100571
Shire to Gain from CUVITRU’s Approval
The competition in the global immunoglobulins market is increasing owing to the prevailing opportunities. In 2017 Grifols, S.A. was leading the global market. Grifols owns a diverse product portfolio and that is helping the organization to have major gains. The company holds a major share in various regional markets also.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Pipeline Analysis
- Overview of Regulatory Scenario by Key Regions
- Key Industry Developments
- Number of Primary Immunodeficiency (PI) Patients by Key Countries
- Overview of Reimbursement Scenario
- Global Immunoglobulins Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Route of Administration
- Intravenous (IV)
- Subcutaneous (SC)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Indication
- Primary Immunodeficiency
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Form
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/immunoglobulins-market-100571
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Immunoglobulin Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Immunoglobulin Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245