The hepatitis C drugs market will derive growth impetus from the high prevalence of hepatitis C across the world. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Hepatitis C Drugs: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 7,866.6 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights states that the market is projected to reach US$ 7,351.7 Mn by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of -0.9% in the forecast period. Hepatitis C is a viral infection that causes severe damage such as inflammation of the liver and can spread through contaminated blood. The advanced stages of hepatitis C can also lead to liver damage, thereby creating severe health risks. The severity of hepatitis C has created a huge emphasis on the research and development of drugs associated with the treatment of this disease.
The report covers:
- Global Hepatitis C Drug Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/hepatitis-c-drug-market-101562
Leading Players operating in the Hepatitis C Drug Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- AbbVie Inc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- Other Prominent Players
Huge Hepatitis C Patient Pool Will Offer Growth Opportunities for the Market in North America
The high prevalence of hepatitis C has created a need for efficient drugs at low cost. Fortune Business Insights has identified increasing hepatitis C incidence as a primary growth driver. The increased adoption of hepatitis C drugs will favor the growth of the market in North America. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that the hepatitis C drugs market in North America will witness considerable growth, driven by the high demand for hepatitis C drugs. Furthermore, recent drug advancements will fuel the demand for related drugs, subsequently aiding market growth. Fortune Business Insights states that the hepatitis C drugs market in North America was valued at US$ 3,736.6 Mn in 2018.
Increasing Drug Approvals Will Favor Market Growth
The escalating demand for hepatitis C drugs has yielded several regulatory approvals for associated drugs. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that increasing regulatory approvals for related drugs and recombinant products will constitute an increase in the global hepatitis C drugs market value in the coming years. The hepatitis C drugs industry has witnessed numerous drug approvals in recent years driven by the increasing fatality rate of the disease.
In April 2019, the United States Food and Drug Administration passed approval for Mavyret for the treatment of hepatitis C in pediatric patients. The Mavyret was the first treatment for all genotypes of hepatitis C. The 2017 approval for the same drug was aimed at the treatment of hepatitis C, but in patients without cirrhosis or mild cirrhosis of the liver. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that AbbVie’s successful drug approval will help the company generate a substantial amount of hepatitis C market value. The report includes some major regulatory approvals of recent times and gauges the impact of these drug approvals on the global hepatitis C drugs market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/hepatitis-c-drug-market-101562
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Hepatitis C by Key Countries
- Pipeline Analysis
- Regulatory Scenario by Key Regions
- Pricing Analysis
- Overview of Genotypes of Hepatitis C by Key Regions
- New Product Launches
- Key Industry Developments
- Global Hepatitis C Drugs Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- NS5A Inhibitor (Protease Inhibitors)
- Fixed-dose Combination
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Disease Type
- Acute Hepatitis C
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Hepatitis C Drug Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
- Related Queries: hepatitis c treatment, new hepatitis c drug, hepatitis c drug interactions
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Hepatitis C Drug Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Order Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101562
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245