The global digital radiography market is likely to gain significant impetus from recent technological advancements. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled ‘Digital Radiography Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product Type (Computed Radiography, Direct Digital Radiography), Application (General, Radiography Dentistry, Oncology, Orthopedic) End User (Hospital, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers) and Geography Forecast till 2026,’ the market is likely to expand at an in impressive rate of 5.0% CAGR due to exceptional advancements made in the field of medical X-Ray technology. Fortune Business Insights has predicted a market to reach value of US$ 2,978.3 Mn by the end of 2026.
The report has pegged the global market at US$ 1,905.5 Mn in 2018. With high precision devices, it is possible to obtain images of the highest calibre for simplified treatment and diagnosis. Digital radiography principles enable quick image diagnosis and detection due to their ability to transfer the medical image into a computer or any other device for that matter. As people around the world demand faster methods to treat and diagnose their injuries or disorders, the global digital radiography market is likely to grow rapidly in the forecast period.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Digital Radiography Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Digital Radiography Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/digital-radiography-market-100162
Key Players Operating in The Digital Radiography Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Varex Imaging Corporation
- Agfa- Gravaert Group
- FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
- Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- KA Imaging, Imaging Dynamics Company Ltd.
- Detection Technology Plc.
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Teledyne Digital Imaging Inc.
Rising Geriatric Population: A Major Driving Force
The increasing geriatric population is one the key factors giving tailwinds to the growth of the digital radiography market. According to the report, pace of gains for the market will accelerate in response to the increasing geriatric population. Among all age groups, aged people are most vulnerable to chronic diseases, as their immunity decreases with time. Furthermore, their mobility is often compromised with due to prolonged illness, which also mars their ability to travel to hospitals, diagnosis centres, or clinics Thus, the demand for digital radiography devices is likely to remain high among geriatric population.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/digital-radiography-market-100162
Philips Receives FDA Clearance for ‘ProxiDiagnost N90’: Claims Dose-Rate Reduction up to 68%
In 2018, Philips received FDA approval for its product ‘ProiDiagnost N90’. This device was a first of its kind digital radiography fluoroscopy system, aimed at diagnosis and medical imaging of the highest precision. ProxiDiagnost N90 allowed diagnosis within no time, and at the same time, enables high quality x-ray images. The device use the mechanism of a flat-panel x-ray detector. With its optimum efficiency, the device also carries out the work of several frames and operates within a single frame. Furthermores, the company went out to state that with its grid-control fluoroscopy (GCF) method, it will massively reduce patient-dosage rates up to 68%. The product is most likely to be adopted rapidly in the forthcoming years due to its hugely successful initial reviews. Encouraged by the success of ProxiDiagnost N90, Fortune Business Insights expects newer products to follow, soon.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- PESTEL Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- Reimbursement Scenario
- recent industry developments such as mergers & acquisitions
- New Product Launch
- Key Industry Trends
- Global Digital Radiography Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
- Computed Radiography
- Digital Radiography
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- General Radiography
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/digital-radiography-market-100162
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Digital Radiography Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Digital Radiography Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Digital Radiography Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245