The global digital health market is expected to rise at a considerable rate in response to rising prevalence of chronic diseases. Fortune Business insights in its new report titled “Digital Health Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2018 – 2025” predicts that North America is likely to show attractive growth opportunities during the forecast period. This is primarily on account of the presence of advanced healthcare and medical infrastructure in North America. Presence of a large number of well-established players in this region is likely to continue boosting the digital healthcare market in North America. Besides North America, Europe and Asia Pacific are also expected to grow at a significant rise in the upcoming years. Rising level of digital knowledge in the U.K. is expected to drive the digital health market.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Digital Health Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Digital Health Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/digital-health-market-100227
Key Players Operating in The Digital Health Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V.
- Truven Health Analytics
- McKesson Corp.
- GE Healthcare
- Cerner Corp.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers
- Qualcomm Inc.
Market Players Are Focusing on Strategic Collaborations to Establish a Stronghold
Cisco and NetApp joined hands with each other in June 2018 to launch FlexPod solutions. Companies worked together to compute network, and store important data and help organizations to accelerate application delivery. In April 2018, Digital Health China and Koninklijke Philips N.V. introduced a tele-radiology application platform called SHINEFL. This service platform provides scalable and customizable cloud-based solution for effective image management. Through this, one can view, store, analyze, and retrieve medical images even remotely. The clinical applications involved in this platform are majorly for cardiology, oncology, and neurology.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/digital-health-market-100227
Growth Strategies Adopted by Companies to Aid Expansion
The global digital health market covers several players, demonstrating a competitive vendor landscape. Among these, the leading players are working continuously to expand their product portfolio and strengthen position in the digital healthcare market. Some of the leading companies operating in the global digital health market are Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Truven Health Analytics, McKesson Corp., GE Healthcare, Cerner Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., Philips Healthcare, NetApp., Siemens Healthineers, and Qualcomm Inc. In the near future, these companies are anticipated to engage in strategic partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and agreements to increase their share in the market. Also, these initiatives are adopted to gain a competitive edge in the global digital health market.
- Mobile Health Technology
- Health Information Technology
- Wearables Technology
- Telehealth Technology
By Deployment Mode
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- Home Care Settings
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/digital-health-market-100227
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Digital Health Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Digital Health Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
- Users Also Search For- the lancet digital health, my alberta digital id, cb insights digital health 150, global summit telemedicine & digital health, ucsf digital health awards
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Digital Health Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245