The rising incidence of chronic renal failures is anticipated to create lucrative growth opportunities for the dialyzer market, finds Fortune Business Insights in their new study. The study is titled, “Dialyzer Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecasts, 2019 – 2026.” According to the study, the market will rise at a CAGR of 4.9% and reach a value of US$ 13707.2 Mn by the end of 2026 as against US$ 9344.7 Mn in 2019. Fortune Business Insights foresees the disposable dialyzers segment to contribute the highest share in the market. This is attributable to the rapid adoption of dialyzers for hemodialysis in healthcare centers and hospitals worldwide. An important factor boosting the global market is that these dialyzers can be reused and recycled.
Leading Players operating in the Dialyzer Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Fresenius Medical Care
- B Braun Melsungen
- Nipro Corporation
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- JMS Co. Ltd.
- Toray Medical Co. Ltd.
- Other players
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/dialyzers-market-100166
Launch of Dicap Pro Hemodialyzer by Baxter to Intensify Market Competition
The global market is expected to gain more revenue from Asia Pacific owing to the rise in number of end stage renal disease patients in developing countries of China, and India. In 2018, the market in Asia Pacific was valued at US$ 3353.9 Mn. This is because of the rapid development in healthcare infrastructure and increasing dialysis system installations across the region. North America is likely to follow Asia Pacific in terms of revenue generation owing to the rise in disposable income of people and the presence of well-established medical facilities available in the developed nations of Canada and the U.S.
With the advent of internet of things in healthcare sector, manufacturers are focusing on using IoT for keeping live record of the patient’s health while ongoing dialysis. Governments are also taking initiatives and helping market players come up with better facilities for hemodialysis treatment, thus propelling growth.
In 2017, Baxter launched Dicap Pro hemodialyzer, a product designed for enhancing kidney dialysis for patients suffering from chronic kidney disorders. Some of the players operating in the dialyzer market are Toray Medical Co. Ltd., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Nipro Corporation, Fresenius Medical Care, JMS Co. Ltd., Nikkiso Co., Ltd., and B Braun Melsungen.
By Flux Type
By Usage Type
By End User
- Dialysis Centers and Hospitals
- Home Healthcare
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/dialyzers-market-100166
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Dialyzer Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Dialyzer Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Dialyzer Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245