The global colorectal cancer therapeutics market size is projected to reach USD 16.58 billion by 2026, owing to the rise in the prevalence of colorectal cancer worldwide. A report by Fortune Business Insights™ titled, “Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Therapy (Targeted Therapy, Immunotherapy, Chemotherapy, Others), By Cancer Type (Colorectal Adenocarcinoma, Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors, Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospitals Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” provides a detailed analysis of the same. According to the report, the colorectal cancer drugs market was valued at USD 9.26 billion in 2018. The forecast period is set from 2019 to 2026, and the market is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 7.6%.
The research report gives an entire study of the Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics Market leaders with key statistics like sales, revenue, price, product picture and specifications, contact information, cost, capacity, production and company profile. The report offers critical information at the state of the enterprise. Marketing channels and development trends of the market is also well-found inside the report, making it a valuable source of information and path for agencies and individuals.
- Raw material suppliers
- Regulatory bodies, including government agencies and NGO
- Commercial research and development (R&D) institutions
- Importers and exporters
- Government organizations, research organizations, and consulting firms
- Trade associations and industry bodies
- End-use industries
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/colorectal-cancer-therapeutics-market-101945
Launch of Better Therapeutics for Colorectal Cancer to Aid in Expansion of Market
The rise in awareness about colorectal cancer is a major factor driving the colorectal cancer therapeutics market growth. Additionally, the increasing number of corresponding product launches for effective colorectal cancer treatment is further expected to help increase the overall market growth in the forecast period. Moreover, the advent of the latest initiatives aiming to provide effective care of colorectal cancer patients is more likely to aid in the expansion of the market for colorectal cancer drugs. Furthermore, the high mortality rates, coupled with the rising demand for effective cancer therapeutics worldwide, is prognosticated to have a positive effect on the colorectal cancer medications market size in the forthcoming years.
Leading Players operating in the Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics Market are:
- Novartis AG
- Bayer AG
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Pfizer Inc.
- Genentech, Inc.
- Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Taiho Pharmaceutical (Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.)
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Company
Rise in Disposable Incomes and Increasing Awareness about Therapeutic Procedures to Help Asia Pacific Witness Rapid Growth
Geographically, North America is leading the market with a high prevalence of colorectal cancer. In 2018, North America earned USD 4.13 billion, owing to the new product launches in and around the region. Thus, the factors mentioned above are likely to help this region continue dominating the market in the future too. On the other side, the continuously improving healthcare infrastructure, coupled with the rise in disposable incomes of people in Asia Pacific is expected to boost the regional market in the forecast period.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/colorectal-cancer-therapeutics-market-101945
Global Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics Market Segmentation:
- Targeted Therapy
By Cancer Type
- Colorectal Adenocarcinoma
- Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and the Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and the Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Comprehensive analysis of the Aesthetic Implants Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Order Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101945
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245