With impetus from increasing incidence of degenerative bone diseases, the bone growth stimulator market is likely to expand at 4.6% between 2019 and 2026. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Bone growth stimulator market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product Type (Bone Growth Stimulation Devices, Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP), Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)), By Application (Spinal Fusion, Maxillofacial & Dental, Non-union and Union Bone Fractures), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialty Clinics, Home Care), and Geography Forecast till 2026,” the market is likely to reach US$ 2,624.8 Mn by the end of 2026. Fortune Business Insights states that the market was valued at US$ 1,837.2 Mn in 2018.
Successful clinical studies on bone morphogenetic proteins have led to an increase in market potential. Newer bone growth stimulation devices have had a positive impact on the orthopedic surgeries, worldwide.
- Detailed Historical Overview
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market Dynamics of the Industry
- In-depth Market Segmentation
- Historical and Projected Market Sizing in Terms of Value
- Recent Market Trends and Impact Factors
- R&D Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/bone-growth-stimulators-market-100161
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
The study covers key players operating in the market along with prime schemes and strategies implemented by each player to hold high positions in the industry. Such a tough vendor landscape provides a competitive outlook of the industry, consequently existing as a key insight.
- Zimmer Biomet
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- Orthofix Holdings, Inc.
- Prospec-Tany Technogene Ltd.
- Elizur Corporation
- Ossatec Benelux BV
- IGEA S.p.a
- Other players
Orthofix’s ‘PhysioStim’ Bags Dual Approval
In March 2018, Orthofix announced that it received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Commission for its device “PhysioStim”. The device is used as a non-surgical treatment method with fractures of extreme degree. PhysioStim is used in cases where fractures where chances of natural healing are very slim or next to none. The use of pulse electromagnetic field helps in regaining tissues for bone healing.
Physiostim is hugely successful among surgeons and related healthcare professionals. Additionally, the integration of PhysioStim app in smart phones have fuelled the demand for this device among end users. PhysioStim’s success has a direct impact on the global bone growth stimulator market and is likely to boost the market in the forthcoming years.
Bone Growth Stimulation Devices to Emerge as the Leading Segment
Recent product innovations have had a major impact on the global bone growth stimulation devices market. Increasing incidence of glaucoma led has created a demand for advanced bone growth stimulators, that would essentially operate in smaller span and with more efficiency. The advent of electrical and ultrasound devices has encouraged market competitors.
Rising uptake of electrical stimulators and ultra sound stimulators has contributed to the growth of the global bone growth stimulator market. Furthermore, increasing cases of non-union fractures have led to an increased demand for bone growth stimulators. Favorable health reimbursement policies associated with bone growth stimulation devices have created an increased demand for these devices, which in turn have a positive impact on the growth of the global market and are likely to boost the market in the coming years.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/bone-growth-stimulators-market-100161
Fortune Business Insights follows a robust research methodology that involves data triangulation based on top-down, bottom-up approaches, and validation of the estimated market numbers through primary research. The information used to estimate the market size and forecast for various segments at the global, regional, and country level is derived from the most credible published sources and through interviews with the right stakeholders.
Growth rate or CAGR exhibited by a market for a certain forecast period is calculated on the basis of various factors and their level of impact on the market. These factors include market drivers, restraints, industry challenges, market and technological developments, market trends, etc.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates Bone Growth Stimulator Market trends with SWOT analysis.
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
Order Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100161
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Bone Growth Stimulator Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- Most Searches for – cmf bone growth stimulator, bone growth stimulator cost, orthofix bone growth stimulator, spinalogic bone growth stimulator
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245