The global autotransfusion devices market size is predicted to reach USD 320.5 million by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period. The shortage of allogeneic blood and surge in invasive surgeries in developed as well as developing countries will boost the autotransfusion devices market trends in the forthcoming years. According to a survey conducted by World Health Organization (WHO) in 2016, the patient group over 60 years had the highest consumption of allogeneic blood, accounting for an estimated 79.0% of the total blood transfusion that took place in the developed regions. Moreover, the increasing number of surgical procedures and surge in critical injuries are factors expected to fuel demand for autotransfusion devices in the foreseeable future.
The report covers:
- Global Autotransfusion Devices Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/autotransfusion-devices-market-101899
Leading Players operating in the Autotransfusion Devices Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Haemonetics Corporation
- LivaNova PLC
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- BD (Becton, Dickinson, and Company)
- Beijing Jingjing Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Other Prominent Players
Rising Number of Surgical Procedures to Present Lucrative Opportunities for the Market
The increasing number of surgical procedures due to the utilization of intraoperative & postoperative cell salvage will bolster healthy growth of the market during the forecast period. The rising awareness regarding the complications associated with allogeneic transfusions will contribute positively to the growth of the autotransfusion devices market in the forthcoming years. The rising number of high-bleeding surgeries among patients in developed as well as developing countries will also foster the growth of the market in the forthcoming years. Additionally, the increasing cases of hip and knee replacements are predicted to fuel demand for autotransfusion devices, which, in turn, will boost the autotransfusion devices market revenue. According to a study conducted by the Department of Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, US, the number of open hernia procedures surged to an estimation of 12.0% during 2009-2013 in the U.S. Moreover, the growing cases of cesarean section procedures will accelerate autotransfusion devices market share in the foreseeable future. For instance, according to OECD, the number of cesarean section procedures in the UK grew from 204,057 in 2016 to 206,620 in 2017.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/autotransfusion-devices-market-101899
Robust Healthcare Infrastructure to Boost Revenue in North America
North America generated a revenue of USD 125.8 million in 2018 and is projected to remain dominant in the autotransfusion devices market during the forecast period. The rising inclination towards autologous blood transfusion in major cardiovascular & orthopedic surgeries will support the growth of the autologous blood transfusion devices market in North America. The developed healthcare infrastructure will further contribute to the growth of the market in North America.
In Europe, the rapidly increasing number of surgeries coupled with a strong emphasis on the adoption of intraoperative and postoperative cell salvage techniques are likely to offer substantial growth opportunities for the market. Additionally, growing efficiency in blood transfusion devices in countries such as the UK, France, Germany, and others will further foster the growth of the market in Europe. According to a study conducted by Cochrane in 2010, the use of autotransfusion systems in orthopedic and cardiovascular surgical procedures showed an average saving of 0.7 units of blood per patient. These factors together are expected to aid the expansion of the market in Europe.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Industry Developments- Partnerships, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Number of Cardiovascular Procedures for Key Countries, 2018
- Number of Orthopedic Procedures for Key Countries, 2018
- Number of Obstetrics & Gynecological Procedures for Key Countries, 2018
- Global Autotransfusion Devices Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- Autotransfusion Systems
- Consumables & Accessories
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Neurological Surgeries
- Obstetrics & Gynecological Surgeries
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Specialty Clinics & Others
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia pacific
- Rest of the World
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/autotransfusion-devices-market-101899
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Autotransfusion Devices Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Autotransfusion Devices Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Genomics Market to Exhibit a Stellar CAGR of 18.7%, Demand for Genomic Products to Augment Owing to Increasing Number of Product Launches: Fortune Business Insights
U.S. Reading Glasses Market Expected to Reach US$ 17,959.2 Mn by 2026; Advancements in Lenses Technology Anticipated to Boost Growth, says Fortune Business Insights
Medical Robotic Systems Market to reach US$ 10,710.6 Mn by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 21.5% | Fortune Business Insights
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245