Rising prevalence of diabetes will help the global active wound care market gain momentum, predicts Fortune Business Insights, in their recent study. The study is titled “Active Wound Care Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecasts, 2018 – 2025.” The market, as per the study is prognosticated to exhibit a CAGR of 5.3% and be worth US$ 2039.9 Mn from US$ 1361.7 Mn within the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
In terms of ulcer, diabetic foot ulcer segment is expected to register high rate of growth because of the rising prevalence of diabetes worldwide. According to the National Institute of Health (NIH), foot ulcer is a common problem associated with diabetes, comprising 15% of diabetics worldwide. Healing of ulcer may get complicated if not taken proper care. This factor fuels demand in the ulcer segment, which is expected to continue dominating the global market in coming years.
The report covers:
- Global Active Wound Care Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/active-wound-care-market-100172
Leading Players operating in the Active Wound Care Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Integra Life Sciences Corporation,
- Organogenesis, Inc.,
- Tissue Regenix,
- Cytori Therapeutics Inc.,
- Coloplast Corporation,
- MTF Biologics,
- Smith & Nephew,
- Acell Inc.,
- Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
Increasing Demand for Emergency Medical Aid Services to Propel Market
With the rise in geriatric population and their vulnerability to contract various diseases, especially chronic diseases, the demand for active wound care is expected to rise. Besides this, the rise in the number of road accidents and increasing demand for emergency medical aid will also help the market to gain momentum in the coming years
Furthermore, the market is expected to benefit from governments initiatives and rising investment towards the research and development (R&D) of novel healthcare solutions. Technological advancements aimed at transforming the prevailing active wound care trends will also help the market gain momentum.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/active-wound-care-market-100172
Integra Life Sciences Corporation, Organogenesis, Inc., and MiMedex to Lead Market
Geographically, the global active wound care market is witnessing immense growth opportunities in North America. This is because of the increasing prevalence of diabetic population and wound cases in the region, resulting from road accidents. The presence of sophisticated healthcare services in the region is also aiding the growth of the market. On the other side, wound dressing market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to show significant rise in future owing to the considerable growth of the healthcare sector in the emerging nations of India, and China. Rise in population and increasing healthcare awareness in these nations will drive the market in Asia Pacific, making it the fastest growing region during the forecast period.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Key Disease Indications (Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Pressure Ulcers, Lower Limb Ulcers Etc.) for Key Countries/Region
- Recent Industry Developments such as Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Regulatory Framework by Key Countries
- Reimbursement Scenario, Key Countries
- Economic Cost Burden For The Treatment Of Chronic Wounds By Key Countries/ Region
- Global Active Wound Care Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- Biological Skin Equivalents
- Cell-based Therapies
- Growth Factors
- Epidermal Growth Factors
- Platelet-derived Growth Factors
- Biological Dressings
- Collagen Dressings
- Active Dressings (Honey Impregnated Dressings, etc.)
- Biological Skin Equivalents
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Indication
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Lower Limb Ulcers
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Home Care Settings
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/active-wound-care-market-100172
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Active Wound Care Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Active Wound Care Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245