According to the World Health Organization, around 600 million adults reportedly suffered from obesity in 2016. This shows that the demand for nutrigenomics is expected to rise, which will drive the Global Nutrigenomics Market. The information is shared by Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Nutrigenomics Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Application (Diabetes, Obesity, Gastrointestinal, Woman’s health, Neurological, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026.” People suffering from obesity, diabetes, or have gastrointestinal or neurological problems use nutrigenomics. Of these applications, obesity reports the highest demand for nutrigenomics. This is attributable to the increasing prevalence of obesity and lifestyle-related problems.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Nutrigenomics Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/nutrigenomics-market-101099
The report profiles some of the leading players in the global nutrigenomics market. Some of them include
- GX Sciences
- Gini Health
- Xcode Life
“World’s Most Personalized Restaurant Created by DNAfit and Vita Mojo to Fulfil Specific Customer Requirements”
Owing to the rising research on genomics and emergence of nutritional genomics or nutrigenomics, several companies are entering into strategic collaborations to offer better services. For instance, DNAfit and Helix entered into a strategic collaboration in July 2017 to launch five new DNA-based products. In June 2017, the company collaborated with Vita Mojo and designed the world’s most customized restaurant.
This restaurant is exclusively created as per specific customers’ DNA. Some of the major companies plan to offer door-to-door services, which in turn, will increase the adoption of nutrigenomics testing in the foreseeable future. Another company called 23&Me announced the launch of The Global Genetic project in February 2018. This project is meant to offer a clear understanding of human genetic diversity and insights into health conditions.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/nutrigenomics-market-101099
Segmentation of the Nutrigenomics Market
- Woman’s health
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Nutrigenomics Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Website:Fortune Business Insights
Follow us on: