The global gene therapy market is likely to grow at an impressive CAGR over the forecast period, owing to recent technological advancements in gene replacement procedures. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled ‘Gene Therapy: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2018 – 2025’ the market is likely to expand at a high rate due to increasing adoption of gene therapy in several countries across the world. Recently, there has been a growing emphasis on development of new gene replacement therapies. Encouraged by advancements in gene therapy and a high demand from end users, many companies are investing more in the research and development (R&D) of these products. According to Fortune Business Insights, in the coming years the market is likely to gain from the rising demand for gene therapy for haemophilia and other diseases.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Gene Therapy Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/gene-therapy-market-100243
some of the key players in the global Gene Therapy Market:
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Bayer AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- uniQure N.V.
- bluebird bio, Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
Introduction of New Tools in Gene Therapy to Drive the Market
Regenerative medicine is an emerging area of research and development, with research analysts expressing their intent of emphasizing on developments in gene therapy. As gene therapies involve infusion of new genes into cells for regeneration of tissues, tools used for these therapies need to be precise and of high calibre. Thus, the focus of existing companies is gradually shifting towards the development of novel and more advanced tools. This offers growth opportunities for existing as well as new players in the market.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/gene-therapy-market-100243
Key Segmentation of Gene Therapy Market:
By Disease Indication
- Genetic disorders
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Neurological conditions
By Type of Vectors
- Viral vectors
- Non-viral vectors
By Type of Cells
- Somatic cells
- Germline cells
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Gene Therapy Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Website:Fortune Business Insights
Follow us on: