As per Fortune Business Insights, the telemedicine market, valued at US $ 34,289.2 Mn in 2018 is anticipated to rise to US$ 185,669.6 Mn by the end of 2026. Based on type, the services segment holds the largest share of the market. which is likely to continue its dominance in the forecast duration as well, owing to favorable reimbursement policies set by governments.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/telemedicine-market-101067
- The rise in geriatric population and the increasing demand for proper healthcare and medical services to suffice to their needs is boosting the global telemedicine market says Fortune Business Insights in their new study.
- This report highlights all factors driving and restricting the growth of telemedicine market. The information provided in the report is collected from trusted source, within the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- The telemedicine market is highly competitive and is likely to witness the entry of new players, besides the launch of new products. Recently in May 2019, a telemedicine company called CirrusMD Inc. raised around US$ 15 million by Drive Capital.
- The company aims to offer seamless communication between patients and doctors online. Rapid advancements in information and communication technology (ICT) has revolutionized the healthcare industry.
Current & Upcoming Trends:
- In May 2019, CirrusMD Inc., a telemedicine startup company raised US$ 15 Mn to expand and strengthen its position in the global telemedicine market.
- In April 2019, InTouch Health announced the launch of Solo, an end-to end fully integrated virtual care platform, which is suitable for any user type in any healthcare setting.
- In April 2019, Comcast partnered with Independence Health Group for development of a new patient care and communication platform.
- In April 2019, the Florida Senate passed the House Bill 23, in order to standardize the telehealth and telemedicine practices.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/telemedicine-market-101067
Leading Players in the Market
- American Well
- Teladoc Health, Inc.
- InTouch Technologies, Inc.
- Doctor On Demand, Inc.
- MDLIVE Inc.
- Encounter Telemedicine
- SnapMD, Inc.
Teladoc Health, American Well, and Doctor On Demand Hold Strong Foothold in the Global Market
Doctor On Demand, Teladoc Health, and American Well are enjoying stronghold in the global telemedicine market. Leading companies are focusing on strategies such as company collaboration with domestic players, and mergers and acquisitions to gain a competitive advantage in the market.
- Store-and-forward (Asynchronous)
- Real-time (Synchronous)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/telemedicine-market-101067
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245