The global Nuclear Medicine/ Radiopharmaceuticals Market size is projected to reach USD 9.54 billion by 2026. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Nuclear Medicine/ Radiopharmaceuticals Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (PET Radiopharmaceuticals, SPECT Radiopharmaceuticals), By Application (Neurology, Cardiology, Oncology, and Others), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centres, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at USD 4.86 billion in 2018. Driven by increasing number of successful clinical trials, the market will exhibit a CAGR of 9.0% from 2019-2026.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/nuclear-medicine-radiopharmaceuticals-market-101812
- Radiopharmaceuticals are substances that are used to diagnose specific medical problems or diseases. Increasing imaging capabilities and efficiencies have led to a wide product adoption across the world. Increasing number of successful clinical trials associated with radiopharmaceuticals will fuel the demand for the product.
- Recent drug application area discoveries have showcased promise for the companies operating in the market. Technological advancements in nuclear imaging and their applications in diagnosis of cancer and other serious diseases have opened up a huge potential for growth.
- Growing awareness regarding the adverse effects of chronic diseases, and the need for early diagnosis will aid market growth. The advancements in imaging systems have played a major role in the growth of the market.
Leading Players operating in the Nuclear Medicine/ Radiopharmaceuticals Market are:
- Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Norgine B.V.
- Advanced Accelerator Applications (Novartis AG)
- Bracco Diagnostic Inc.
- Jubilant Life Sciences Limited
- GE Healthcare (General Electric Company)
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/nuclear-medicine-radiopharmaceuticals-market-101812
Key Industry Developements:
- October 2019: Fuzionaire Diagnostics announces a partnership with Japan Medical Isotope Technology Development K.K. for the launch of Fuzionaire Radioisotope Technologies K.K., specializing in diagnostic radiopharmaceuticals.
- October 2019: GE Healthcare and Theragnostics announced a global commercial partnership for Theragnostics’ novel PET tracer called the GalliProst, a late-stage prostate-specific membrane antigen (PSMA) PET/CT imaging agent.
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245