The American Cancer Society states that women who undergo breast reconstruction surgery, later followed by radiation therapy, have lesser chances of breast cancer reoccurrence. These women have better survival rates, aiding to the growth of the global breast reconstruction market. Breast reconstruction not only enhances the aesthetic appeal of women but restores the emotional and social well-being of women. As per a study conducted by the Breast Cancer Research Foundation or BCRF, breast cancer is highly prevalent among American women after skin cancer. This has led to the rising demand for lumpectomy and mastectomy surgical procedures, favouring the breast reconstruction market growth. Establishment Labs developed a Motiva implant integrated with SmoothSilk technology and researchers say that this is likely to be one of the safest implants. Once the implant receives FDA approval, it will be available in the market from 2022. Not every woman suffering from breast cancer can undergo breast reconstruction. It depends on a multitude of factors which include the status of cancer stage and its treatment, overall health, body type, and lifestyle.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Breast Reconstruction Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/breast-reconstruction-market-100573
RealSelf and ASAPS’s Launch of Educational Program to Raise Awareness and Drive the Market
According to the report, some of the leading players operating in the global breast reconstruction market are mentioned below:
- Mentor Worldwide LLC
- Sientra, Inc.
- GC Aesthetics
- GROUPE SEBBIN SAS
- POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH
- Establishment Labs S.A
Breast Implants Procedures to See Higher Demand
A lead analyst at Fortune Business Insights states, “Among different product segments, breast implants are anticipated to cover the major part of the breast reconstruction market share. This is primarily owing to the increasing number of implant procedures across the world. The increasing consciousness regarding physical appearance along with rising disposable income is expected to drive the growth of the segments in the forthcoming years.”
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/breast-reconstruction-market-100573
Segmentation of the Global Breast Reconstruction Market
- Breast Implants
- Tissue Expanders
- Acellular Dermal Matrix (ADM)
- Submuscular Insertion
- Subglandular Insertion
- Dual-Plane Insertion
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Breast Reconstruction Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Website:Fortune Business Insights
Follow us on: