Cosmetic dentistry plays an important role in improving the colour, position, shape, alignment, size, and overall appearance of a person’s teeth. Rising disposable income of middle-class people in developing nations is driving the cosmetic dentistry market. From a geographical standpoint, Europe is likely to remain strong in the global market, finds Fortune Business Insights in a study. The study is titled as “Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast”.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/cosmetic-dentistry-market-100223
- Presence of a large number of cosmetic dental manufacturers is likely to create growth opportunities for the cosmetic dentistry market in Europe.
- North America is also projected to grow at a significant rate owing to the rapid advancements in cosmetic dental treatments.
- In addition to this, the rising awareness on dental technology among consumers may enable North America hold a higher share in the global market.
- According to a study conducted by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), around 96% of patients going for cosmetic dentistry are females and over 70% of patients fall between the age of 31 and 50.
Leading Players operating in the Cosmetic Dentistry Market are:
- A-dec Inc.
- PLANMECA OY
- BIOLASE, Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona
- ALIGN TECHNOLOGY, INC.
- Zimmer Biomet
- Straumann AG.
- Zest Dental Solutions
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/cosmetic-dentistry-market-100223
Product Launches by Companies to Boost Growth
- Companies are focusing on the launch innovative products with the help of advanced technologies in cosmetic dentistry. Some of the launches are mentioned below:
- Victoria House Foundation Inc. or VHF launched a state-of-the-art 5-axis milling and grinding machine called R5 in May 2018. This machine is a highly computerized machine embedded with a tenfold blank changer meant for both wet and dry machining.
- Vericore LLC launched a new product called ZR Pro Zirconia In March 2018. The aim of this product is to work for both posterior and anterior segments of a patient’s mouth. It helps to produce restorations which are natural-looking owing to its flexural strength and white and shaded discs.
Key Industry Developments – Cosmetic Dentistry Market:
- In July 2016, PreVu launched an advanced stimulation software, due to which the cosmetic dentist can visualize the potential outcomes of the cosmetic dentistry surgery.
- In September 2018, Dentsply Sirona launched AzentoTM, which offers highly customized solutions to streamline the workflow. The device is considered to be one step towards the digitization of dental implants.
- In January 2019, West Midlands Cosmetic Dental Practice launched centre of excellence for cosmetic dentistry in Coventry, West Midlands, U.K. with aim to improve the patient experience.
Key Research Objectives:
- Overall market size and growth rate for key countries for the 2015-2026 period
- Market dynamics – Cosmetic Dentistry Market drivers, restraints, trends and opportunities
- Technological and market developments shaping the market
- Competitive analysis
- Profiles of key companies operating in the market
- Key insights
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/cosmetic-dentistry-market-100223
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245