Bioinformatics is the science of managing, analyzing, storing and merging biological data using advanced computing techniques. It requires a multidisciplinary approach and draws information from different disciplines to make vast, diverse and complex life science data more understandable and useful. The rapid growth in raw data generation and advances in IT software and infrastructure have enabled researchers to integrate disparate datasets in order to decipher complex biological processes and develop predictive models of disease, for the purposes of identifying and validating novel biomarkers and developing precision medicines.
The global bioinformatics market should grow from $7.5 billion in 2018 to $20.0 billion by 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.7% during the period of 2018-2023. It attracts considerable funding from governments, and it is driven by applications across many sectors, including biotechnology, pharmaceutical agriculture, food safety, chemical and manufacturing.
Reasons for Doing This Study
Since scientists unraveled the blueprint of the human genome more than 10 years ago, they have been exploring new ways to utilize “omic” data to understand more complex diseases. Researchers are eager to analyze as many different types of data as possible to gain a better understanding of what is happening at the cellular and molecular levels. Service providers have developed new analytical tools and IT infrastructures to enable scientists to interrogate complex data sources and quickly and efficiently disseminate information for better decision-making to achieve this goal.
More recently, improvements in cloud computing capabilities, advances in data analysis software services and the growth of NGS technologies have helped to expand the evaluation of available datasets, allowing researchers to build systems biology models of various diseases.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3477718-bioinformatics-technologies-and-global-markets
The scope of the study encompasses the global bioinformatics market based on geography, category and application. It provides a detailed analysis of recent advances in omic technologies and examines their impact on the bioinformatics market. It discusses the ways in which bioinformatics has been utilized by the pharma and biotech industries to streamline the research and development (R&D) process and improve efficiencies. It provides a detailed analysis of the leading countries, companies and technologies that will drive the field forward.
– 31 data tables and 80 additional tables
– Comprehensive details of the global bioinformatics market and relevant technologies
– Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
– Assessment of the market trends and analysis regarding industry service providers and software solution developers, as well as information technology (IT) and bioinformatics service providers that support the pharma and biotech industries
– Review of challenges and opportunities underlying in the bioinformatics market following the adoption of high-throughput technologies such as next-generation sequencing (NGS), the analysis of big data, and the emergence of cloud-based solutions
– Insight into the sequencing and pharmaceutical R&D applications of bioinformatics in drug development and clinical trials, including cheminformatics, next-generation sequencing, metagenomics and data management systems
– A look at the investigational new drug applications, NDA approvals, leading EHRs providers, mobile health technologies, and recent partnerships and agreements in the pharmaceutical and bioinformatic sectors
– Profile description of key pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, including Dassault Systemes Biovia, Genedata AG, PerkinElmer Informatics Inc., Qlucore AB and Syngene International
- 3rd Millennium Inc.
- Biomatters Ltd. Geneious
- Compugen Ltd.
- Dassault Systemes Biovia
- Dnastar, Inc.
- Genedata Ag
- Geneva Bioformatics (Genebio) Sa
- Genologics Lifesciences Software Inc.
- Genomatix Software Gmbh
- Gns Healthcare Inc.
- Gvk Biosciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Illumina Inc.
- Inte Ligand Software Entwicklungs Und Consulting Gmbh
- Macvector Inc.
- Molecular Connections Pvt. Ltd.
- Molecular Networks Gmbh
- Nonlinear Dynamics Ltd.
- Ocimum Biosolutions Ltd.
- Perkinelmer Informatics Inc.
- Personalis Inc.
- Qlucore Ab
- Real Time Genomics Inc.
- Smartgene Services Sarl
- Strand Life Sciences
- Syngene International
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)