The Global Bio-implants market accounted for $70.3 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% to reach $124.5 billion by 2022. Bio-implants are made up of biosynthetic materials such as collagen, tissues, artificial skin and others which are used to replace or repair damaged tissues. Bio-implants are of three types namely biological implants, bio-functionalised implants and biologised implants.
The factors driving the bio-implants market include rising elderly population, increasing chronic diseases and growing disposable income. However factors such as high cost of implants, reimbursement issues and biocompatibility are likely to hinder the market growth. The technologies such as 3D printing and nanotechnology, used in manufacturing of bio-implants would further boost the market during the forecast period.
With increasing hip and knee surgeries, the orthopedic implants are expected to witness the high growth during the forecast period. North America is estimated to be the largest market followed by Europe, whereas Asia pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during forecast period. The factors driving the Asia Pacific market include rising disposable income and improving healthcare.
Some of the key players in bio-implants market include :
Boston Scientific Corporation
Medtronic, Biomet, Inc.
Invibio Biomaterial Solutions
St. Jude Medical, Inc.
Synthes, Smith & Nephew
Wright Medical Group.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/4590604-bio-implants-market-outlook-global-trends-forecast-and
Types of Bio-implants /covered:
• Spinal Implants
• Cardiovascular Implants
• Dental Implants
• Orthopedic Implants
• Metals & Alloys
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Bio-Implants Market, By Origins
6 Global Bio-Implants Market, By Type
7 Global Bio-Implants Market, By Materials
7.4 Metals & alloys
8 Global Bio-Implants Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10 Company Profiling
10.1 Stryker Corporation
10.2 Boston Scientific Corporation
10.4 Biomet, Inc.
10.5 Tornier N.V.
10.6 Invibio Biomaterial Solutions
10.7 St. Jude Medical, Inc.
10.9 Smith & Nephew
10.10 Wright Medical Group
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)