Tylosin is used in livestock for various purposes such as a feed additive for growth promotion and as an antibiotic against infectious diseases in animals such as chickens, turkeys, felines, canines, pigs, calves, and others. These antibiotics aid in the treatment of chronic respiratory disease (CRD) associated with Mycoplasma Gallisepticum and Mycolplasma synoviae and other infections.
Tylosin is used for treatment and control of swine dysentery associated with Brachyspira Hyodysenteriae and for the control of porcine proliferate enteropathies in pigs. Moreover, Tylosin is highly effective in tylosin-responsive diarrhea in dogs, which is a canine chronic, recurrent diarrhea that responds repeatedly to Tylosin treatment.
The global Tylosin market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period, owing to rising demand for Tylosin in livestock industry. For instance, according to a study by Ministry for Primary Industries, New Zealand 2016, Tylosin accounted for over 83% of macrolide and lincosamide sales during 2011 and 2014 and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/2061
Moreover, certain mergers and acquisitions are expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, Eily, Lilly, and Company acquired Novartis Animal Health in 2014. Varied product offering by manufacturers such as Elanco Animal Health is expected to propel the global Tylosin market growth over the forecast period. For instance, Elanco offers Component with Tylan, an implant line with initial and terminal implants for steers and heifers. This implant includes a tylosin tartrate (Tylan) pellet that dissolves and releases antibacterial throughout the implant site.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of Tylosin market and provides market size (US$ Million) and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2018 – 2026), considering 2017as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new application launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global tylosin market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, application portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments, and strategies
Key companies covered as a part of this study include, Zoetis, Tairui Pharmaceuticals, Lukang Pharmaceutical, Henan Hualun, Qilu Pharmaceutical (Inner Mongolia) Co., Ltd, Huvepharma, AdvaCare Pharma, and Elanco Animal Health
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decision regarding their future application launches, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global Tylosin market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, application manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the Tylosin market
Browse Press Release: http://bit.ly/2WRdq4p
- Global Tylosin Market, By Drug Type:
- Tylosin Phosphate
- Tylosin Tartrate
- Global Tylosin Market, By Application:
- Global Tylosin Market, By Route Of Administration:
- Global Tylosin Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Company Profiles
Purchase a copy of Tylosin Market Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2061
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Name: Mr. Raj Shah
Phone: US +12067016702 / UK +4402081334027