The Global Musculoskeletal System Disorders Market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.3% to reach an estimated USD 5.73 billion by 2025. The growth of global musculoskeletal system disorders market is driven by various factors such as an increasing global geriatric population, rising prevalence, and improper posture, and poor fitness levels. However, the high costs of surgery are expected to curb the growth of the global musculoskeletal system disorders market.
The rising number of cases of work-related musculoskeletal system disorders in developing nations and an increase in the geriatric population in developed nations are driving the growth of the market.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8232
Musculoskeletal System Disorders Market Key Players:
Some of the key players in the global musculoskeletal system disorders market are
- AB Science (France)
- AbGenomics International Inc. (US)
- Alder BioPharmaceuticals,Inc. (US)
- Amgen Inc. (US)
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (US)
- LG Chem (South Korea)
- OrthoTrophix, Inc. (US)
- Tarsa Therapeutics, Inc. (US)
- PhytoHealth Corporation (Taiwan)
- Eisai Co., Ltd (Japan)
- Astellas Pharma Inc. (Japan)
- AstraZeneca (UK)
- Baxter (US)
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC (UK).
Musculoskeletal System Disorders Market Regional Analysis
Americas: The largest regional market.
- North America: The North American market for musculoskeletal system disorders is growing due to an increased prevalence and a growth in healthcare spending in the region.
- US: About 126.6 million Americans are affected by musculoskeletal disorders and the average cost of treatment for these disorders in the country is USD 332 billion per year. The prevalence of these disorders has increased, and the US government is actively seeking to reduce the financial strain of managing and treating this disorder. Moreover, the prevalence of arthritis in the country is expected to reach 67 million and affect about 25% of the adult population by 2030. The country is also leading the innovation and treatment of musculoskeletal system disorders. These factors are expected to boost the growth of the market in the coming years.
- Latin America: Steady investments in healthcare infrastructure and improvements in diagnostic abilities are expected to fuel the growth of the market in this region.
Europe: A growing geriatric population and an increase in work-related musculoskeletal system disorder cases are expected to ensure the growth of the market in Europe. The EU has set up numerous occupational safety and health directives to help combat musculoskeletal system disorders.
- UK: Approximately 9.6 million adults and over 12,000 children in the UK suffer from one of the 200 musculoskeletal system disorders, according to the National Health Service. With over 1 in 4 Britishers afflicted with musculoskeletal system disorders, the country-level market is slated to grow due to increased government spending and support.
- Germany: There is an increase in the incidence rate of musculoskeletal system disorders among Germany’s young workforce with the greatest number of working days lost were due to these disorders. Moreover, a rise in the number of age-related musculoskeletal system disorder cases is driving the growth of the market in Germany.
Asia-Pacific: The fastest-growing regional market for musculoskeletal system disorders, Asia-Pacific has a growing geriatric population and a very large population base.
- Japan: Japan has the world’s largest geriatric population, by percentage, and the government is focused on aiding in the management of disorders afflicting the elderly. A large workforce is also contributing to the rise in work-related musculoskeletal system disorder cases, thereby driving the growth of the market.
- India: The prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and osteoporosis and high investments in healthcare with an increase in average healthcare spending are driving the growth of the Indian musculoskeletal system disorders market.
- Middle East & Africa: Limited healthcare infrastructure and diagnostic abilities are restricting the size of the musculoskeletal system disorders market in the region. A low prevalence of geriatric individuals is also restraining the market.
Browse Full Research Report At: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/musculoskeletal-system-disorders-market-8232
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028