“Medical Marijuana Market Global Research Report – Forecast till 2022” Published by MRFR | Medical Marijuana Global Market: Information by Product Type (Solid, Gas and Dissolvable/Powders), Application (Alzheimer’s Disease, Cancer, Schizophrenia and Multiple Sclerosis), Distribution Channel (Retail & Pharmacy Stores, Online Platforms) and Region – Forecast till 2023
Sample Copy Available Of Medical Marijuana Market @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6470
Market Research Future estimated that the global medical marijuana market is poised to reach the CAGR of 34.0% and the valuation of USD 54, 677.1 million by 2023.
- Marijuana is a plant with a chemical “cannabis” that has medical properties. This plant is used by various pharmaceutical companies as raw material for the production of medicines for various therapeutic applications.
- Marijuana plant extracts are used to treat the disease and various disorders caused by the disease, such as central nervous system, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease and are also used in antiaging products.
- The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, the increasing number of therapeutic uses of the cannabis plant, the increasing acceptance of marijuana for medical treatment in many countries and the increased release of cannabis are expected to stimulate market growth.
- Factors such as detailed approval procedures, stringent government policies, and the increasing illegal use of cannabis could hinder market growth over the forecast period.
Doctors prescribing medical marijuana to treat muscle spasms caused by weight loss, chronic illness, multiple sclerosis, poor appetite, nausea, and, caused by, such as HIV, Crohn’s disease and nerve pain. Thus, with the expanding applications, there is an immense growth prospects for marijuana for medicinal purposes.
The global market for medical marijuana is divided into product type, application and distribution channel.
- Based on product type, the market is segmented into, solids / powders, oil and ointments and creams. The soluble / powders segment is expected to dominate the market and show significant compound annual growth of $ 22,648.8 million by the end of 2023. Due to the accessibility and ease of use of the disks, demand for this segment.
- The global market for medical marijuana is, by application, segmented into schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, and multiple sclerosis.
- Based on the distributon channel, the market is segmented into stores and pharmacies, online platforms, and so on.
- Geographically, the global market for medical marijuana is segmented in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa.
- The Americas were the largest medical marijuana market in 2017 and are expected to remain dominant during the evaluation period.
- Europe represented a significant market share and is expected to be the second largest market during the forecast period. Key factors that influence market growth are growing demand for cannabis-based medicines for the treatment of chronic diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancer and respiratory problems.
- The Asia Pacific medical marijuana market is one of the fastest growing regions in the global market.
- CT Pharmaceutical Solutions and Yale University School of Medicine investigate medical marijuana for PTSD and pain. The researchers are working to rectify the possibilities of medical marijuana effectiveness in the case of PTSD and pain reliever. The team also comprised the involved the appropriate dosage and opioid substitute.
Table Of Contents
1 Report Prologue
2 Market Introduction
2.1 Scope Of Study
2.2 Research Objective
2.3 List Of Assumptions
3 Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
13 List of Tables
TABLE 1 LIST OF ASSUMPTIONS
TABLE 2 PRIMARY INTERVIEWS
TABLE 3 GLOBAL MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE 2015–2023 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 4 GLOBAL MARKET BY REGION, FOR SOLIDS 2015–2023 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 5 GLOBAL: MARKET BY REGION, FOR DISSOLVABLES/POWDERS 2015–2023 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 6 GLOBAL: MARKET BY REGION, FOR OIL 2015–2023 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 7 GLOBAL: MARKET BY REGION, FOR OINTMENTS & CREAMS 2015–2023 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 8 GLOBAL: MARKET BY APPLICATION 2015–2023 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 9 GLOBAL: MARKET BY REGION, FOR ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE 2015–2023 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 10 GLOBAL: MARKET BY REGION, FOR CANCER 2015–2023 (USD MILLION)
List of Figures
FIGURE 1 GLOBAL MARKET: MARKET STRUCTURE
FIGURE 2 RESEARCH PROCESS
FIGURE 3 TOP-DOWN & BOTTOM-UP APPROACH
FIGURE 4 SUPPLY CHAIN: GLOBAL MEDICAL MARIJUANA MARKET
FIGURE 5 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS: GLOBAL MEDICAL MARIJUANA MARKET
FIGURE 6 GLOBAL: MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE 2017 & 2023 (USD MILLION)
FIGURE 7 GLOBAL: MARKET BY APPLICATION 2017 & 2023 (USD MILLION)
FIGURE 8 GLOBAL: MARKET BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL 2017 & 2023 (USD MILLION)
FIGURE 9 GLOBAL: MARKET BY REGION 2017 (%)
FIGURE 10 MARKET BY REGION 2017 (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312