The Global Ambulance Equipment Market, by Equipment Type (Transportation Equipment, Burn Care Equipment, Diagnostic and Infection Control Equipment, Blood and Hemorrhage Control Equipment, Respiratory, Hypothermia, and Cardiac Equipment), by End User (Air Ambulance, Water Ambulance, and Ground Ambulance) was valued at US$ 4,315.4 million in 2017 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 3.3% over the forecast period (2018 – 2026) as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Download PDF Research Report Brochure @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1979
Ambulance equipment efficiently addresses the issue of long travel time and provides a speedy emergency support in rural areas by providing quick medical aid during major traffic accident sites that are otherwise inaccessible by road. Ambulance equipment is thus an essential component of the modern healthcare system.
Increasing adoption of portable oxygen concentrators by ambulatory or emergency medical services, to meet the growing ambulatory oxygen needs of patients during surgeries in turn, is reducing the healthcare burden is expected to have a significant effect on ambulance equipment market growth. Introduction of ambulance drones in the near future may also provide huge opportunities for adoption of ambulance equipment and thus, transforming the delivery of healthcare services.
Ambulance drone design developed by Argodesign, Texas (U.S.) in 2015, provides a speedy emergency support in rural areas and provides quick medical aid during major traffic accident sites that are otherwise inaccessible by road. These drones are equipped with essential instruments for quick treatment at the site of traffic accidents.
Browse 23 Market Data Tables and 19 Figures spread through 158 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Ambulance Equipment Market, by Equipment Type (Transportation Equipment, Burn Care Equipment, Diagnostic and Infection Control Equipment, Blood and Hemorrhage Control Equipment, Respiratory, Hypothermia, and Cardiac Equipment), and by End User (Air Ambulance, Water Ambulance, and Ground Ambulance) – Global Forecast to 2026”
To know the latest trends and insights related to ambulance equipment market Press Release, click the link below: http://bit.ly/33OrQou
Manufactures in ambulance equipment market are focused on expansion of their products through partnerships to various regions. For instance, Ambuce, an ambulance service provider in Belgium, is the official distributor and service provider for the entire range of the high quality and extremely reliable Lifepak AED devices and accessories made by Medtronic
Additionally, numerous ambulance service providers are also focussing on adopting technically advanced ambulance equipment products from the manufacturers. For instance, in March 2017, The Ambulance Service of Manchester and Aetna Ambulance installed 50 Stryker Power Pro XT Model 6506 Stretchers, which are battery-powered hydraulic to ensure the comfort and safety for both crews and patients alike.
Key Takeaways of the Ambulance Equipment Market:
- The global ambulance equipment market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period (2018–2026), owing to continuous technological advancement and increasing incidence of chronic disorders and road accidents
- Among end users, the ground ambulance segment holds the major market share due to major utilization of these ambulance equipment during road accidents to minimize personal injuries of the patient and prevent loss of life.
- Among end users, the air ambulance segment is expected to witness highest growth during the forecast period, owing to rapidly growing medical tourism in emerging economies such as Brazil and India, and its ability to reach faster compared to road ambulance and onboard medical assistance.
- Major players operating in the global ambulance equipment market include 3M, BLS Systems, Ltd., Medtronic Plc, GE Healthcare, Stryker Corporation, Allied healthcare products, Inc., Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA., Ambu A/S, Emergency Medical International, First Care Products, Ltd., and Emergency Medical Products, Inc.
Purchase a copy of Ambulance Equipment Market Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1979
- Global Ambulance Equipment Market, By Equipment Type:
- Transportation Equipment
- Burn Care Equipment
- Diagnostic and Infection Control Equipment
- Blood and Hemorrhage Control Equipment
- Respiratory, Hypothermia, and Cardiac Equipment
- Global Ambulance Equipment Market, By End User:
- Air Ambulance
- Water Ambulance
- Ground Ambulance
- Global Ambulance Equipment Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Company Profiles
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Name: Mr. Raj Shah
Phone: US +12067016702 / UK +4402081334027