The Global Tissue Banking Market, by Product (Media and Consumables, and Equipment), by Tissue (Bone, Brain & Spinal Cord, Cornea, Heart Valves, Skin, and Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) was valued at US$ 1.04 billion in 2017, and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period (2018 – 2026), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Transplantation is a complex area of medicine where organs or tissues are transplanted from one person to another. Human cells and tissue transplantation can save lives and/or restore essential functions. For instance, a corneal graft can restore sight in corneal blindness, and transplantation of a human heart valve can save lives even of pediatric patients.
Download PDF Research Report Brochure @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/2600
Government plays an important role in tissue banking establishments and management. In 2013, three institutes at the National Institute of Health, including the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), and the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) launched a joint initiative called as ‘NeuroBioBank’ in the U.S. It links together six large organ and tissue repositories through a common web portal.
Companies in tissue banking market are proactively working towards the research and development of new opportunities. In October 2018, MTF Biologics announced the formation of a new tissue recovery relationship with Regenerative Biologics, Inc. The organizations will seek to provide expanded birth-tissue donation opportunities for expectant mothers and their families and enhance patients’ access to high-quality placental tissues for wound care applications.
In 2017, Natera, a leader in genetic testing, launched Evercord, a new offering that enables expectant parents to collect, store, and potentially retrieve their newborn’s cord, blood, and tissue for therapeutic use in transplantation and regenerative medicine applications.
Browse 38 Market Data Tables and 27 Figures spread through 152 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Tissue Banking Market, by Product (Media and Consumables, and Equipment), by Tissue (Bone, Brain & Spinal Cord, Cornea, Heart Valves, Skin, and Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026”
To know the latest trends and insights related to tissue banking market Press Release, click the link below: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/press-release/tissue-banking-market-to-surpass-us-25-billion-by-2026-1378
Key Takeaways of the Tissue Banking Market:
- The global tissue banking market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period (2018–2026), owing to rising government support.
- Among tissue type, the heart valve and cornea segment are expected to generate significant share in 2018, due to rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and eye related disorders. According to WHO 2017 report, cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) accounts for 17.7 million deaths each year, globally.
- Major players operating in the global tissue banking market include AbD Serotec (a Bio-Rad company), AMS Biotechnology Limited, BioLife Solutions, Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc., BioCision LLC, BioStorage Technologies, Inc., Custom BioGenic Systems, Eppendorf AG, EMD Millipore Corporation, Fisher BioServices, Inc., Genzyme Corporation, Hamilton Company, Merck KGaA, PHC Corporation, and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Global Tissue Banking Market, By Product:
- Media and Consumables
- Cryopreservation Equipment
- Quality Control Equipment
- Thawing equipment
- Global Tissue Banking Market, By Tissue Type:
- Brain & Spinal Cord
- Heart Valves
- Global Tissue Banking Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Company Profiles
- AbD Serotec*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Recent Highlights
- AMS Biotechnology Limited
- BioLife Solutions, Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- BioCision LLC
- BioStorage Technologies, Inc.
- Custom BioGenic Systems
- Eppendorf AG
- EMD Millipore Corporation
- Fisher BioServices, Inc.
- Genzyme Corporation
- Hamilton Company
- Merck KGaA
- PHC Corporation
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- AbD Serotec*
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Name: Mr. Raj Shah
Phone: US +12067016702 / UK +4402081334027