Mobile Tablets in Healthcare Market Highlights
According to MRFR analysis, the global mobile tablets in healthcare market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025 and 30 units was sold in 2018.
Tablets are gaining collective foothold in the healthcare sector across all segments. Tablets are improving patient care wellness programs, laboratories, hospitals, clinic management systems, pharmaceutical services, and biotechnological advancements.
Latest Free Sample Copy Available @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8380
With doctors progressively using their tablets to manage and maintain their schedules and reminders, the healthcare industry is now forced on building applications that are enhanced for tablet use. These applications provide the combination of existing information systems and introduce tablets as a form for both data gathering and dissemination of critical information.
New and emerging advancements in technology in the healthcare industry have enabled patient monitoring devices and instrumentation to communicate directly with tablets using tools such as Bluetooth. These devices can also upload patient data using a Wi-Fi network over the web, which can then be monitored in real-time by physicians and doctors.
Mobile Tablets in Healthcare Market Key Players
Some of the key players in the global mobile tablets in healthcare market are Hewlett-Packard (US), Barco (Belgium), Apple Inc (US), Microsoft Corporation (US), Samsung Group (South Korea), Sand Dune Ventures, Inc (US), Zebra Technologies Corp (US), Teguar Computers (US), Advantech Co., Ltd (Taiwan), ARBOR Technology Corp (Taiwan), Dell (US), ASUSTeK Computer Inc (Taiwan), and HCL Technologies (India).
Growing healthcare technological trends in emerging countries could provide a huge opportunity for tablet manufacturers to explore a huge customer segment in the healthcare industry.
Mobile Tablets in Healthcare Market Segmentation
The global mobile tablets in healthcare market has been segmented based on application and end user.
The market, based on application, has been divided into patient monitoring and data collection, prescribing & issuing medicine, dashboard and reports, and appointment scheduling. The patient monitoring and data collection segment is expected to be the largest market owing to the growing use of mobile tablets by healthcare professionals and doctors. Further, mobile tablets help in managing patient data, and it proves to be a very useful device for healthcare professionals to adopt in their day to day activities.
Further, the end user segment is divided into hospitals, government organizations & research centers, ambulatory surgical centers, pharmacies, and laboratories.
Mobile Tablets in Healthcare Market Regional Analysis
Americas: The largest regional market.
- North America: The North American market for the mobile tablets in healthcare market is growing due to increased adoption of healthcare IT within the region. Further, the integrated digital care fund awarded approximately 63 million to the NHS trust in 2016 for facilitating the adoption of electronic health records.
- US: The US is estimated to hold a major share in the America mobile tablets in the healthcare market. In 2016, ~95% of all the eligible and critical access hospitals demonstrated efficient use of certified healthcare IT services. Such an adaption of healthcare IT is estimated to increase the adaption rate of market products.
- Latin America: Steady investments in healthcare infrastructure is expected to fuel the growth of the market in this region. Further, government bodies in Latin America are supporting the adoption of healthcare IT in their major hospitals and clinics. Thus, increasing support from government along with favorable government policies is providing a strong background for use of mobile tablets in the healthcare industry within the region.
Europe: Growing market penetration of healthcare IT services and a dearth of physicians is estimated to boost the market within the region.
- UK: According to the NHS statistics of 2017, it was estimated that the UK had 2.8 physicians per 1,000 in 2016. Such a dearth of the physician is estimated to boost the telemedicine market, as increasing number of patients are relying on remote healthcare services. Thus, boosting the market growth.
Asia-Pacific: The fastest-growing regional market for mobile tablets in healthcare is Asia-Pacific.
- Japan: Japan is estimated to hold a major share in the market, owing to a well-developed healthcare system and increasing acceptance of telemedicine within the country. Further, Japan continues to be a top export prospect. The position reflects the fact that Japan has the third-highest GDP level globally. Also, the Japanese government executed the Social Security and Tax Number System in January 2016 to improve the social infrastructure and governmental administrative efficiency. The system’s utilization in the healthcare industry is restricted to administrative procedures for health insurance. Hence, the above factors indicate that healthcare IT already has a good foundation in Japan and has huge potential for growth in the near future.
- India: India is a high growth economy within the region. The country has changing regulations of telehealth, and more people are accepting such services.
Middle East & Africa: Limited healthcare infrastructure is restricting the market growth of the mobile tablets in the healthcare market in the region. However, with constant development in the healthcare sector within the region and support by governing bodies the Middle East and African region can be a potential market in the future.
OBTAIN RESEARCH REPORT DETAILS WITH TOC @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/mobile-tablets-healthcare-market-8380
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312