Per Capita Healthcare Investment to Ensure Better Prospect for High Throughput Screening Market. A new report on the High Throughput Screening Market, published by Market Research Future (MRFR), with Major Drivers, Mega Trends, Regional Overview during the forecast period (2017-2027). Academics & Governments to Promote Better Expansion Scope for High Throughput Screening Market
Market Research Future’s (MRFR) extensive and in-depth study of the global High-Throughput Screening market reveals that it will grow at an impressive rate during the assessment period of 2017-2027. Mounting investments in the healthcare sector and the shifting inclination towards high throughput research is pushing the growth of the market.
Soaring Investments in the healthcare sector and the shift towards high throughput research propels the growth of the global high throughput screening market. The market is largely driven by target identification & validation, efficacy & safety screening, and monitoring of cell-based activity.
Free sample Copy is available here @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1280
Leading Market Key Players
- Roche (Switzerland)
- Agilent Technologies Inc. (US)
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. (US)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US)
- Life Technologies Corporation (US)
- Aurora Biomed Inc. (Canada)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (US)
- Luminex Corporation (US)
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation. (US)
Market Segmentation: High-throughput Screening Market
The market segmentation of High-throughput Screening is segmented on the following basis:
By application: The market includes Toxicology, Target Identification, Stem Cell Biology, Primary Screening, and others.
By-products: The market comprises consumables, software, instruments, and others.
By end-users: The market includes pharmaceutical companies/manufacturers, government organizations, Hospitals and clinics, research facilities, and others
Geographically, the global high throughput screening market span across regions namely, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World (RoW).
North America is presumed to hold the largest market share owing to the demanding R&D initiatives. Moreover, high expenditure on healthcare and substantial investment in research and development activities for medicine discoveries is considered to propel the market growth.
Europe is estimated to hold the second position in the market and is expected to maintain its dominance over the review period. The growth is highly attributed to the favorable government support and initiatives. Moreover, the rapid growth in the pharmaceutical sector backed by the resurging economy is presumed to foster the market growth.
The Asia Pacific region is expanding at a rapid pace and is likely to emerge as one of the lucrative regions. Countries in this region offer immense growth opportunities for the market, accounting for half of the world’s population. Moreover, venture capitalists and private equity firms are highly investing in the market in economies such as Japan, China, and India, which is further likely to propel the market growth.
- September 17, 2018 – Corning Lifesciences B.V. (the Netherlands) introduced the new 1536-well spheroid microplate, expanding its spheroid microplate product offerings. This high-throughput spheroid microplate can benefit clinicians in cancer research and drug screening. The 1536-well can assist scientists to generate a higher volume of spheroids for high-throughput screening.
- Feb 12, 2019, NanoTemper Technologies announced the introduction of Dianthus, a technology that boasts the capability of fast, non-stop drug discovery screening. It can be integrated into any automation solutions and workflow with absolute ease. It has no down-time and can run for 24×7 without any requirement of cleaning. The technology stands out as the new benchmark in the high-throughput screening market.
- Feb 04, 2019, Ncardia, a leading organization that offers human iPSC-derived cell-based services and assays for the discovery of drug and its development, revealed the launch of its new drug screening platform called DiscoverHIT. The platform enables researchers to bring better and accurate medicines to the patients in a faster and timely manner.
- In July 2019, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. announced the launch of a new Reliance One-Step Multiplex Supermix. The product is a highly sensitive and robust reagent mix that can be used for the detection and quantification of RNA or DNA targets.
Browse Complete 115 Pages Premium Research Report Enabled with Respective Tables and Figures @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/high-throughput-screening-market-1280
Table Of Content
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.2.2 ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH PROCESS:
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH:
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.4 MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS
4 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
4.1 PORTERS FIVE FORCES MODEL
4.2 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
4.3 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
4.4 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
4.5 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
4.6 INTENSITY OF RIVALRY
Browse other healthcare-related reports
Oral Thin Film Drugs Market – Global Forecast 2023
by Product (Fast Dissolving Buccal Film, Sublingual), by Disease Indication (Opioid Dependence, Nausea & Vomiting, Schizophrenia, Migraine), Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, Online Drug Stores), and Region
Needle-Free Injection Market – Global Forecast 2023
By Product (Fillable) Technology (Jet-Based) Usability (Reusable), Type of Medication (Liquid-Based), Site of Delivery (Intra dermal), Application (Vaccination) End Users (Hospitals)
About Market Research Future:
MRFR team has supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with the technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312