Doppler Ultrasound Market Highlights
According to MRFR analysis, the global Doppler ultrasound market is expected to register a CAGR of ~7.95% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025 and is expected to reach USD 2,800 Million by 2025.
Doppler ultrasound is a test that uses high-frequency sound waves to measure the amount of blood flow through arteries and veins, usually those that supply blood to arms and legs.
Avail Free Sample Copy at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8361
The growth of the global Doppler ultrasound market is driven by various factors such as growing awareness among people about to early diagnosis of diseases and raised abnormalities in fetuses due to pregnancy at a later age. Increased new product launches, mergers, acquisitions and partnerships of the major players of the market. Additionally, rising innovations in the field of ultrasound by top players. However, stringent government regulations are projected to hamper the growth of the global Doppler ultrasound market.
Several market players currently dominate the global Doppler ultrasound market. The key players are involved in product launches and strategic collaborations to strengthen their market positions. For example, in March 2018, GE Healthcare (US) and Trice Imaging (US) expanded their partnership for software enhancements and developments to be made for GE’s LOGIQ E10 ultrasound system.
Doppler Ultrasound Market Key Players
Some of the key players in the global Doppler ultrasound market are
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd (China)
- Hitachi Ltd (Japan)
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan)
- Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
- Koninklijke Philips NV (Netherlands)
- Canon Medical Systems (Japan)
- Esaote SPA (Italy)
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd (South Korea)
- Analogic Corporation (US)
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited (Germany)
- General Electric Company (US)
The market has been divided, by region, into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. The Americas is expected to be the largest market owing to the rising per capita healthcare expenditure. The Doppler ultrasound market in the Americas has further been branched into North America and Latin America, with the North American market divided into the US and Canada. The European doppler ultrasound market has been categorized as Western Europe and Eastern Europe. The Western European market has further been classified as Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, and the rest of Western Europe. The Doppler ultrasound market in Asia-Pacific has been segmented into Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, and the rest of Asia-Pacific. Due to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and increasing demand for ultrasound testing, the market in Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing. The Doppler ultrasound market in the Middle East & Africa has been divided into the Middle East and Africa.
The global Doppler ultrasound market has been segmented based on product, application, and end user.
The market, based on product, has been divided into handheld and trolley based. the trolley based segment is likely to be the largest during the review period due to their increased use in emergency care and acute care settings in hospitals and healthcare institutions
The handheld devices segment is predicted to be the fastest-growing due to its advanced features, increases the usage of handheld devices to detect the fetal heartbeat during prenatal care. Many market players come up with handheld devices with advanced technologies. For instance, in October 2018, BMV launches BPU60 Hand-Carried Portable Color Doppler Ultrasound System.
The global Doppler ultrasound market has been segregated, on the basis of application, into obstetrician-gynecologist, radiology, cardiology, and others.
The radiology segment is expected to hold the majority share of the market owing to the increasing adoption of Doppler ultrasound for disease detection. The obstetrician-gynecologist segment is expected to be the fastest-growing due to the growing rate of abnormalities in fetuses due to pregnancy at a late age.
The end users of the market are diagnostic centers, hospitals and clinics, ambulatory settings, and others. The hospitals and clinics segment is expected to hold the largest share of the market due to the rising awareness about advanced technologies and the growing use of doppler ultrasound for diagnosis. The diagnostic centers segment is expected to be the fastest-growing owing to the significant usage of Doppler ultrasound in gynecological treatments.
Americas: The Americas holds the largest share in the global Doppler ultrasound market.
- North America: The North American market for doppler ultrasound is growing at a substantial rate. This is attributed to the introduction of advanced ultrasound devices that facilitate increased usage of Doppler ultrasound owing to the growth of the regional market.
- US: The US doppler ultrasound market growing due to the advanced technological research in the field of ultrasound in the US. Companies are launching new products in the market. For instance, In November 2016, the US-based medical device company Neural Analytics has launched its Lucid M1 Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound
Additionally, major companies operating in the market are headquartered in the US such as Analogic Corporation, Philips Healthcare and GE healthcare. These factors drive the growth of the market in the US.
- Latin America: Improving investments in diagnostic centers is expected to fuel the growth of the market in this region.
Europe: The increased use of ultrasound in clinical applications is expected to boost the growth of the regional market.
- UK: Heart and circulatory diseases cause 28% of all deaths in the UK which is 170,000 deaths each year, Early diagnosis is a must to reduce the count of deaths due to cardiovascular diseases; hence the use of doppler ultrasound is increasing in the UK.
- Germany: A large number of distributors and suppliers of doppler ultrasound in the country pushes for the growth of the doppler ultrasound market in Germany.
Asia-Pacific: Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing market owing to the developing healthcare infrastructure and increasing per capita disposable incomes. Improving healthcare infrastructure has increased the number of researches being conducted in the region.
- Japan: The increase in the number of research & development centers and focus on strategic agreements of the companies operating in this country are expected to boost the growth of the doppler ultrasound market in Japan. For instance, In December 2016, Canon Medical Systems acquired the healthcare medical unit of Toshiba Corporation to add strength to its medical sector and expand its healthcare business across the globe.
- India: The increasing pool of patients suffering from chronic diseases, coupled with an increase in average healthcare spending are driving the growth of the Indian doppler ultrasound
Middle East & Africa: The market in the Middle East & Africa is expected to witness steady growth due to limited access to healthcare. The growing awareness regarding healthcare and the availability of advanced treatment options are crucial factors expected to drive the growth of the market in the region. Many pharmaceutical companies are targeting the developing and underdeveloped countries in the region to expand their reach and increase the target audience. For instance, GE Healthcare is present in 19 countries in the Middle East & Africa.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/doppler-ultrasound-market-8361
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312