Fortune Business Insights has published a premium research report on, titled “Autism Disorder and Treatment Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Autistic Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Others), By Treatment Type (Communication & Behavioral Therapies, Drug Therapies) and Geography Forecast till 2026: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2018-2026,” the global market is likely to reach US$ 4,612.1 Mn by 2026 owing to the rising incidence of autism spectrum disorder worldwide.
The report provides valuable insights into the global market trends and factors that are directly affecting the growth of the market. As per the report, the global Autism Disorder and Treatment market was worth US$ 3,293.0 Mn in 2018.
Considering the increasing awareness programs regarding this particular disorder and less availability of treatment options, the global market is expected to rise at a moderate CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period (2019-2026).
List of key companies mentioned in Autism Disorder and Treatment market report;
- Q BioMed Inc
- Hopebridge, LLC.
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders.
- Behavior Innovations
- Applied Behavior Consultants
- Fusion Autism Center
- Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
The report further states that the number of children diagnosed with autism is increasing day by day across the globe. This, combined with favorable reimbursement scenario, will increase the demand for applied behavioral analysis therapies. Such therapies aid in improving learning and physical disabilities in autistic children. Furthermore, FDA approvals of numerous medicines that are used to manage autism spectrum disorder are expected to propel the global Autism Disorder and Treatment during the forecast period.
Autistic Disorder Segment to Witness Growth Owing to the Rising Prevalence of the Disease
The global Autism Disorder and Treatment market is grouped into drug therapy and communication and behavioral therapy in terms of treatment type. Amongst these, the communication and behavioral therapy segment was in the leading position in the global market. Fortune Business Insights predicts that it will retain its position throughout the forecast period.
In terms of type, the Autism Disorder and Treatment Market is classified into Asperger syndrome, autistic disorder, pervasive development disorder, and others. Out of these, the autistic disorder segment procured the highest Autism Disorder and Treatment share in the year 2018. It is anticipated to witness significant growth in the coming years. This growth is attributed to the increasing prevalence of this disorder.
Major Segmentation Include:
- Autistic Disorder
- Asperger Syndrome
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder
By Treatment Type
- Communication & Behavioral Therapies
- Drug Therapies
Fusion Autism Center Opens its New Therapy Center to Provide Pediatric Services
Several renowned market players have begun investing huge sums in the research and development of advanced and effective drugs for the treatment of autism spectrum disorder. This will contribute to the global Autism Disorder and Treatment growth in the coming years. Below are three latest initiatives that have been recently taken by the prominent market players to drive global market sales:
Order Complete Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101207
- Fusion Autism Center (FAC), a mental health service provider, based in the U.S.A., announced in February 2019 that it has successfully expanded its center-based services of Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy for kids on the autism spectrum. The new center is built in Augusta so that it would provide much-needed services to the communities with special needs residing in the area. Apart from that, FAC has its centers in Roswell, Woodstock, Cumming, Peachtree, and Duluth.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., a multinational healthcare company, headquartered in Switzerland, announced that the FDA has approved Breakthrough Therapy Designation for its oral medication balovaptan in January 2018. The investigational oral medicine has the potential to improve communication and interaction abilities of those affected with autism spectrum disorder.
- Q BioMed Inc., a prominent developer of biomedical assets, based in New York, announced in June 2018 that it has applied for Orphan Drug status with European and the U.S. regulators for QBM-001, the company’s pediatric autism drug.
Fortune Business Insights has profiled some of the key market players operating in the global Autism Disorder and Treatment market. They are Applied Behavior Consultants, Allergan, Pfizer Inc., Q BioMed Inc, Fusion Autism Center, Center for Autism and Related Disorders, AstraZeneca, Hopebridge, LLC., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Behavior Innovations, Eli Lilly and Company, Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd., and other prominent market players.
STRONG INDUSTRY FOCUS:
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Browse Complete Report Details: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/autism-spectrum-disorder-therapeutics-market-101207
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245