Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy industry through a small incision or cut in the skin, a special biopsy needle is inserted into the breast and, using a vacuum-powered instrument, several tissue samples are taken. The vacuum draws tissue into the centre of the needle and a rotating cutting device takes the samples. The samples are retrieved from the centre of the biopsy needle following the procedure and sent to a laboratory to be examined by a pathologist .
Vacuum-assisted core biopsy is an alternative to surgical biopsy. It allows the area of abnormality to be precisely located using imaging guidance so that only samples from the region of interest are removed.
Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 688.64 million to an estimated value of USD 1110.08 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.15% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Few of the major competitors currently working in the vacuum- assisted biopsy market are BD, Devicor Medical Products, Inc., Hologic, Inc., ARGON MEDICAL., Gallini s.r.l.,
Get sample Copy report, click here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-vacuum-assisted-biopsy-market
Vacuum-assisted biopsy is a minimally invasive process which is usually used to remove many tissues samples. It uses vacuum for the collection of the tissue sample. It takes less time and is non- invasive due to which the clinicians are accepting this procedure. In this process, the vacuum- assisted biopsy is inserted only once into the breast during small skin nick. They are usually used for stereotactic and MRI biopsies.
Key Market Competitors: Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market
OncoCyte Corporation, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Biomed Diagnostics, Inc., Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, Scion Medical Technologies, LLC., PLANMED OY.
- Less procedural time is driving the growth of this market
- Rising breast cancer cases among female is another factor driving the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market
By Guiding Technique
- Stereotactic Vacuum Assist Biopsy System
- Image Guided Vacuum Assist Biopsy System
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Diagnostics and Imaging Centers
Middle East and Africa
- Lack awareness of the procedure among population is restraining the market growth
- High cost of the procedure is another restraining the growth of this market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Hologic announce that they will acquire Faxitron Bioptics so that they can expand their breast health portfolio. This acquisition help the company expand their business and provide non- mastectomy breast surgery so that they can generate good revenue.
- In December 2014, Leica Biosystems announced that they have acquired Devicor Medical Products, Inc. which will help Leica to use instruments and consumables of Devicor so that they can help the clinicians to accurately treat the diseases like breast cancer. This will help the company to advancer cancer diagnosis by adding new technologies and solutions.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click Here @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-vacuum-assisted-biopsy-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market
Global vacuum-assisted biopsy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vacuum-assisted biopsy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global vacuum- assisted biopsy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Table of Content:
1 Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market Overview
2 Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market Competitions by Manufacturers
3 Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2019-2019)
4 Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2019-2019)
5 Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market Forecast (2019-2026)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
Key questions answered in Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Report:
- What will the Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy market size and the growth rate be in 2026?
- What are the latest market trends impacting the growth of the Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy market?
- Who are the global topmost manufacturers of Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy industry: Company Outline, Product Specification and Major Types Analysis, Market Performance, Sales Market, Contact Information?
- What are the types and applications of Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy? What is the market share of each type and application?
- What are the upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment of Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy? Up Stream Industries Analysis, Raw Material and Suppliers, Equipment and Suppliers, Manufacturing Analysis, Manufacturing Process, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Manufacturing Plants Distribution Analysis, Industry Chain Structure Analysis
- What is the global (North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia, China, Japan) production, production value, consumption, consumption value, import and export of Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy?
- What are the Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Industry?
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475