WiseGuyReports.Com Publish a New Market Research Report On –“ Retinal Vein Occlusion Industry – Treatment, Outlook, Analysis, Research, Review to 2023”.
Retinal Vein Occlusion Industry 2019
Retinal vein occlusion is a retinal vascular disease that mainly affects the older population and causes blindness. The condition is basically of two types, namely, Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (BRVO) and Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (CRVO). BRVO is the condition when the blockage occurs in the branch of the retinal vein and blood with fluid spills out into the retina. On the other hand, CRVO is the condition when the blockage occurs in the main retinal vein and blood, and fluid spills out into the retina.
It is noted that the increasing prevalence of diabetes and atherosclerosis, is the key factor driving the retinal vein occlusion market. Various other factors such as the increasing prevalence of glaucoma, lymphoma, and multiple myeloma, and change in lifestyles are also propelling the growth of the market.
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
Key Players Analysis
Some of the key players in this market are Allergan Plc, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Ellex Medical Lasers Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, IRIDEX Corporation, Lumenis, Novartis, NIDEK CO., LTD., Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Quantel Medical Inc, Topcon Medical Systems, Inc., and ZEISS.
The global retinal vein occlusion market is segmented by type, condition, diagnosis, treatment, end-user, and region.
The market for retinal vein occlusion, by type, is segmented into branch retinal artery occlusion and central retinal vein occlusion, in which the branch retinal artery occlusion accounted for the largest market share in 2016. The branch retinal artery occlusion is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period from 2017–2023.
The retinal vein occlusion market is further segmented, by condition. The condition segment is classified as non-ischemic and ischemic. The non-ischemic segment is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period from 2017–2023.
The retinal vein occlusion market, by diagnosis, is segmented into Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), fundoscopic examination, fluorescein angiography, and others. The fundoscopic examination segment is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period from 2017–2023.
The retinal vein occlusion market, by treatment, is segmented into antivascular endothelial growth factor, corticosteroid drugs, laser retinal photocoagulation, and others. The corticosteroid drugs segment is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 11.64% during the forecast period from 2017–2023.
Further, the market is segmented by end-user, which includes hospitals and clinics, research and academics center, and others. Hospitals and clinics accounted for the largest market share in 2016.
By region, the market is segmented into Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. The European region captured the largest market globally and is expected to reach USD 15,889.59 million by 2023.
• To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting the market growth
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to countries
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of market segments based on type, condition, diagnosis, treatment, end-user, and region
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To provide economic factors that influence the global retinal vein occlusion market
• To provide a detailed analysis of the value chain and supply chain of the global retinal vein occlusion market
• Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industries
• Potential Investors
• Medical Research Institutes
• Key Executive (CEO and COO) and Strategy Growth Manager
• Research Companies
• The global retinal vein occlusion market is expected to grow at a rate of 11.2% during the forecast period, 2017 to 2023. The increasing R&D spending, growing healthcare industry, and increased spending on technological advancements are driving the growth of the market
• The branch retinal artery occlusion segment commanded the largest market share in terms of type, in 2016, and is expected to register a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period, 2017–2023
• However, the high cost of treatment and side-effects associated with it may hinder the growth of the market.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories.