According to Coherent Market Insights, the global nutrition testing in women and children market was valued at US$ 2,487.6 billion in 2018, and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period (2018–2026).
Key Trends and Analysis of the Global Nutrition Testing In Women and Children Market:
Key players in the market are focusing on gaining product approvals, and launching new nutrition testing devices which is expected to create a conducive environment for the global nutrition testing in women and children market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in December 2018, Miris AB, a Sweden-based medical device manufacturer, received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to market and sell its Miris Human Milk Analyzer (HMA) in the U.S. The newly launched diagnostic test will help healthcare professionals in measuring nutrients contained in breast milk, including concentration of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. In April 2019, Miris AB launched the product in the U.S.
Request Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/2994
Moreover, rapid home test kits for nutrient testing in women and children, which involves self-collection and testing of biological samples by untrained users, are gaining traction due to their ability to offer higher efficiency, rapid test, ease of use, and lesser dependency on high infrastructure instruments. These factors are positively influencing growth of the nutrition testing in women and children market. For instance, in December 2017, Lactation Lab launched the Unique Breast Milk Testing Service, which are easy-to-use home test kits. The new test kits can be used to collect milk samples at home settings.
Furthermore, high prevalence of nutritional deficiencies is also expected to increase demand for nutrition testing devices and support the market growth. For instance, according to data published by the Journal of The Association of Physicians of India, in January 2018, Vitamin D deficiency is commonly found in women in India, and 84% of pregnant women in North India were diagnosed with hypovitaminosis D.
Among regions, Europe is expected to show significant growth in the global nutrition testing in women and children market. Germany, U.K., and France are major growth engines in Europe market, owing to high healthcare awareness in the countries. Miris AB, DiaSorin S.p.A., EKF Diagnostics Ltd., and Scope Electric are some major players in the region that offer nutrition testing devices.
Key Market Takeaways:
- The global nutrition testing in women and children market is projected to register CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period (2018–2026), owing to increasing prevalence of autoimmune diseases. For instance, according to the American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association, Inc., (AARDA), in 2018, around 50 million people in the U.S suffered from autoimmune diseases.
- Among application segment, the breast milk testing segment is expected to show significant growth, owing to increased focus of manufacturers on development of highly advanced products for breast milk testing. Manufacturers are focused on developing tools and tests that may help lactating mothers to monitor and improve infant health. For instance, in April 2019, Miris AB launched the human milk (HMA) analyzer in the U.S. market. Key market players such as Happy Vitals Inc., Miris AB, and Lactation Labs offer simple and easy-to-use tests such as home breast milk testing kits for screening the quality of milk.
Major players operating in the global nutrition testing in women and children market include Miris AB, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., MyMilk Laboratories Ltd., EverlyWell, Inc., DiaSorin Group, Trajan Nutrition, EKF Diagnostics Ltd., Lactation Lab, OmegaQuant, LLC, and Scope Electric
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in this market Press Release, click the link below: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/press-release/nutrition-testing-in-women-and-children-market-to-surpass-us-50765-billion-by-2026-2458
- Global Nutrition Testing in Women and Children market, By Product Type:
- Reagents & Kits
- Global Nutrition Testing in Women and Children market, By Technology:
- Global Nutrition Testing in Women and Children market, By Application:
- Breast Milk Testing
- Diets and Supplements Testing
- Allergy Testing
- Vitamin D Testing
- Global Nutrition Testing in Women and Children market, By End User:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Global Nutrition Testing in Women and Children Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Company Profiles
- Miris AB.
- Company Overview
- Technology Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Recent Highlights
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- MyMilk Laboratories Ltd.
- EverlyWell, Inc.
- DiaSorin Group.
- Trajan Nutrition.
- EKF Diagnostics Ltd.
- Lactation Lab
- OmegaQuant, LLC
- Scope Electric
- Miris AB.
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Name: Mr. Raj Shah
Phone: US +12067016702 / UK +4402081334027